• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OER Liquidation SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI!! James,

i will take 2 Lawless Oilout Tool / $6.00 / $3.00 / 3

5 Nitro Water Sports 7.5-13cc K&B Prop shaft rebuild kit/ $20.00 / $10.00 / 14

Let me know!! Thank you!!

Mario ;) ;)

Gary and Jr.B, thanks for payment!

Mario, total comes to $56.00, plus $6.00 shipping to Canada for a grand total of $62.00

List has been updated.

~James

James,

I'd like 4ea of the NWS 7.5 and 2ea of the NWS 3.5 rebuild kits, and 1ea NWS 3.5 ass'y if still available. Shipping to 37343? Will use Paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi James,

I will take all 5 M6 Nipple, Straight ( 2 per pack) / $4.50 / $2.00 / 5 packs.

Please send me a total with shipping and paypal address to [email protected].

Thanks,

Kevin Sheren

Jon, parts come to $75.00, plus $3.00 for shipping is a grand total of $78.00. (I got Pauls engines and headers today, I will send them to him tommorow)

Kevin Sheren parts come to $10.00, plus $3.00 for shipping is a grand total of $13.00, I will send email as well.

Mike Laing, parts come to $20.00, plus $3.00 for shipping for a grand total of $23.00.

Please send paypal to [email protected]

The list has been updated.

Guys, everything that has been paid for up to post #43, has been shipped. I am still waiting on a few payments.

Jon, parts come to $75.00, plus $3.00 for shipping is a grand total of $78.00. (I got Pauls engines and headers today, I will send them to him tommorow)
Great news on the engines, thanks. I'd like to increase the qty of the rebuild kits by 2ea for the 7.5 and 2ea for the 3.5, and I'll kick in another $1 for shipping, total now $119 if I've done my math right. Please confirm.

I hope all is well with you. I'm sorry that I didn't get to the tunnel champs to meet you. You have many friends here, but if there is anything I can do to help, please give me a PM. You wouldn't by chance have any new or used CMB 21 RS OB powerheads, would you?

Bump:

Tons of good stuff left guys, get it now while its hot. Prices dont get any lower than this.

~James

Jon, sorry I missed your post somehow... I have just seen it when I thought you sent too much money. I will add the extra parts to the package.

I dont have any of the RS outboards for sale, sorry! Thanks for the kind words, I know where my friends are. Everything will work itself out soon enough and I will be able to start doing boats for fun again. Not exactly my own choice, but I am trying to look on the bright side. :D

~James

Hi James,

I would like 3 oiler kits, 3 NWS rebuild kits for 7.5 , and 4 K&B drive dog shafts. Shipping to 46510.

Will use paypal.

Thanks Greg

Jon, sorry I missed your post somehow... I have just seen it when I thought you sent too much money. I will add the extra parts to the package.
I dont have any of the RS outboards for sale, sorry!

~James
No problem, sorry to throw you a curve with the extra parts. I'll let you know when the package arrives.

I think I may change my direction with my OB projects. I will keep atleast 1 MAC, but I think that I would like to try a CMB RS powerhead for more torque. Any thoughts?

Jon

Greg Goans, I am a little confused about part of your order, you say you want "4 K&B drive dog shafts" The only things I have left resembling that description are just the drive dogs ( small brass piece that the prop engages with), not the shafts. Is this what you want? Let me know and I will get you a total

Jon, the RS will not turn as many R's as a good modified MAC. Nor as many as the Nova will turn. I would say they are a very good mix of torque and rpm, but not too much of either. Definitely more grunt (torque) than a MAC. Just my experience with them.

~James

any of the nitro watersports propshaft rebuild kits left? I'd like the 3 that you still show on the first post.

Mike B

Back