Odonnell plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

Just curious what is going on with Odonnell plugs. I know they said they moved but last I have heard they still don't have anything. I was shocked as they are the USA nova Rossi dist for car motors I figured plugs go hand in hand

Hoping to get info for next year as I don't want to test all these different plugs again

Thanks

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris,

They have been doing the car thing for a while. That seems to be there most profitable venture to date ,in fuel and plugs.

You can't really blame them it just sucks for us.

Just curious what is going on with Odonnell plugs. I know they said they moved but last I have heard they still don't have anything. I was shocked as they are the USA nova Rossi dist for car motors I figured plugs go hand in hand

Hoping to get info for next year as I don't want to test all these different plugs again

Thanks

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris, I do know that Steve O'Donnell is in the process of moving, again. He moved into a new house last year and then the area zoning people would not give him the permits to build a small building on his property to put all of his equipment in after promising him that they would. The few plugs that he did make were made in his garage.

So, he is moving again to where he can have his shop next to his house rather than hours away.

I do not know what his time table is but he should be back up running soon. I am sure that Jack O'Donnell can give you more details. Both of them are great people but sometimes things happen that is beyond our control.

Charles

Latest posts

Back