ODMBA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went down there last Saturday with my Stock Gas mono and I ran it , Keith Thompson ran it, Bennie Lassiter ran it and Bennie's son Ben ran it around for a bunch of laps. Ben is 22 years old and had not run an R/C boat since he was 12. I could tell by the smile on his face that he is hooked. And I was the only one who hit a buoy! The pull-start finally messed up so we came home. Great place to run................I can't say it enough. Super job by Dick Loeb and all of the other ODMBA club members who are pitching in to get all of this going.

Dick Tyndall

Very nice day at ODMBA (12/28/2013)

Now it works:

Nowitworkscrop_zps0125eb79.jpg

Now it does not

Nowitdontcroped_zpsee2b2bb1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it was, but now it will only run with the choke half on. Must be dirt/gum from years gone by that came loose in the fuel system. Will clean the tank & carb next time out.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by John Finch
FUN

TOYS

FUN

TOYS

It's working!

Remember.........A club can offer whatever classes they want to offer. It may not be a district trophy class, but it can be a racing class for that race. I wonder what classes will fill for the Smithfield races?

Let us go to the ODMBA’s thread (Jims & IW) and start a list.

I have:
Stock gas mono
Stock gas hydro
B Sport Tunnel
RTR
Open Offshore

Manie,

It has already been decided. Stock Gas Class includes hydros and monos, no riggers. Going to be fun!!! I may get Skelton to sell me his old stock gas hydro if he isn't going to run it so I can join the fun too!!!...
default_wink.png

1- B/P Lim. Tunnel

+1- Sport 40/ Q (FE)

1 - B/P Lim. Hydro

**For Dist.12 races...

-Kent Seal

Manie, count me in for b/p limited tunnel, b/p limited mono, b/p limited hydro, gas rigger & (maybe) gas mono. i should have the gas mono ready before then, & all my b's are nitro.

Hi Manie,

Just wanted to let you know that Sport 40 and Sport 40/Q (FE) will be the same class as well as B Tunnel and B/P Lim. Tunnel....just simply combined nitro and FE classes there...

B Sport Tunnel is B Sport Tunnel (nitro only class)...not to be confused with B/P Lim. Tunnel... : )

Also...there are two different classes for B/P Lim. Hydro..... The first IS B/P Lim. Hydro (mainly nitro and FE Riggers) and the second is B/P Lim. Sport Hydro (Nitro and FE Sport Hydros... NO Riggers)...

Thank you for making this list...I would imagine it might help the clubs out with listing the classes they would like to run...

-Kent

Yes Kent, I saw that. The next time I will put them together. Keep in mind this is not a list of ODMBA race classes, that will happen later from the club side. Merely a list for me & others to see what classes can be filled.

Yes Kent, I saw that. The next time I will put them together. Keep in mind this is not a list of ODMBA race classes, that will happen later from the club side. Merely a list for me & others to see what classes can be filled.
Yep...gotcha!

Thanks again!

-Kent

Back