ODMBA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dick. Vic (ruffdawg) on Jim’s Rc asked this. “2 questions - are we having a fun run in October ? Can we pay our club dues at the fun run. Looking forward to this new spot ....
The ODMBA meet an greet, cook out, play time,will be when site is complete,,time date????.ruffdawg can send a check for club due anytime.

Thanks Dick
Will post on Jim's

I think between myself and some others we have the stuff just need some man power. See yall there.

Looks like ODMBA is BACK!!!! Great weekend of running. 8 gas hydros showed up amongst others, especially tunnels!!! Thanks for the invitation, hospitality, and help guys.

null_zps6673d4db.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good lets do the district meeting/ fun run there in Nov. Find a local watering hole and conduct business then run boats.

Dist meeting is usually in spring, Mr." F" is in charge of all that stuff ,but we could do a Ice Breaker fun run something to think about."YOU are on the Clock" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Congrats Dick. Nice looking site. You planning on the last weekend in August for your district race date next year?? I've got to bid vacation for 2014 soon.

Hey Dick,

Outstanding !!! I was just asking John earlier what ever became of the Chesapeake Lake site. Frank Blanchard found that site after ODMBA was asked to leave the nursery site (Evergreen ???) lake. The club used the Chesapeake for many years after that. 1976 Internats were held there.

Where is the new site located?? It LOOKS GREAT. Welcome back. CHEERS !!! Bob

Spent about an hour on the phone with Dick Loeb tonight talking about the new pond and future plans. I can't even begin to express how thrilled I am to have the ODMBA gang back in the loop for holding district races and we foresee BIG things at the new site in the very near future so stay tuned!! And as a side note the drivers stand in the pics is only half of what will be ready for the 2014 season, can't wait to get back to racing with my ODMBA buddies!!!

Back