ODMBA ANNUAL INVITATIONAL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That SUCKS!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
Sucks doesn't even begin to describe it!!! :angry: Nothing's worse than not being able to run a favorite boat because of something stupid like broken cable windings on a new cable. Not to mention it wasn't even visible until I completely cleaned the flex cable of all remaining lube & inspected it closely inch by inch! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

Just curious, what lube are you currently using? I just wanted to here how the H-50's worked

with the super quiet pipes.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Don,

Just curious, what lube are you currently using? I just wanted to here how the H-50's worked

with the super quiet pipes.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Using oilers from Steve Wood as on all my other boats. The lube is GM synthetic transfer case lube, really good stuff & I have zero issues on the other boats. The props you did were very fast & worked great with the high torque qualities of the SQ pipes but I actually propped down during Friday open water to slow the boat down some as I kept finding a hole off #4 if I hit that area too fast. :blink:

I think it was most fortunate that the race was last weekend and not this coming as it most likely would not happen with the incoming tropical storm. It was very good weather considering it as in late August and not brutally hot as it has been and could be.

I think it was most fortunate that the race was last weekend and not this coming as it most likely would not happen with the incoming tropical storm. It was very good weather considering it as in late August and not brutally hot as it has been and could be.
Oh yeah - this is loads of fun! I have 3 inches of water on the floor in the restaurant where my office is, power is on and off every five minutes, hotel guests acting like the storm is our fault, and you can run boats in my backyard :lol: I'll need a canoe for the ride home. :p

...and you can run boats in my backyard...
This weekend's racing will be at Henriettai's! :D :D :D

...and you can run boats in my backyard...
This weekend's racing will be at Henriettai's! :D :D :D
Actually I just talked to my Dad about 2 miles from me and it looks like the race will be at his house. Canal in the back yard has breached the bulkhead and is about 8 feet into their backyard. Tommy is already over there so we'll have 3 members for a race :lol: You just have to watch out for the heron.

Back