ODMBA ANNUAL INVITATIONAL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Registration is officially closed & it looks like it will be another great event! The 3 day weekend weather forecast shows sunny & upper 80's for racing with 172 boats entered, 4 rounds, 124 heats. ROCK & ROLL!!! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I confirmed yesterday that on both Saturday and Sunday we will have some Navy Chief-candidates coming to feed us as part of their fundraisers - inexpensive burgers/hot dogs, chips and sodas. Members of their command will also be coming out to check this event out and maybe we'll even gain some new members! Anyway we would just like to support our military AND keep the race day running a little smoother by not having to send everyone out on their own for food.

Everyone packed up yet?

I'm trying to figure out how to stuff 7 boats in this truck and still have room to sit behind the steering wheel. :blink:

I confirmed yesterday that on both Saturday and Sunday we will have some Navy Chief-candidates coming to feed us as part of their fundraisers - inexpensive burgers/hot dogs, chips and sodas. Members of their command will also be coming out to check this event out and maybe we'll even gain some new members! Anyway we would just like to support our military AND keep the race day running a little smoother by not having to send everyone out on their own for food.

Everyone packed up yet?

Great move and will support their efforts. Hopefully no soy burgers as they are nasty.

As for packing, shoot no! Working on it though.

I'm trying to figure out how to stuff 7 boats in this truck and still have room to sit behind the steering wheel. :blink:
Duct tape the monos to the roof. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok how 'bout duct taping Gavin to the roof, then you could get a couple monos in the front passenger seat. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok how 'bout duct taping Gavin to the roof, then you could get a couple monos in the front passenger seat. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now THERE'S an Idea!! If you see me pull in with a Skinny Dude with Really Bloodshot Eyes and Bugs all over his Face and Teeth Strapped to the Hood. You'll know I Got all the Boats Packed Up OK. :rolleyes: :lol:

Now THERE'S an Idea!! If you see me pull in with a Skinny Dude with Really Bloodshot Eyes and Bugs all over his Face and Teeth Strapped to the Hood. You'll know I Got all the Boats Packed Up OK. :rolleyes: :lol:

His eyes are always bloodshot .................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is the 1000 pound Gorilla going to be there........ :D
Yeah, he says ya better bring lots of bananas. :p
he still has to fit in the hooters uniform i found... :lol:
Thanks, now I'm going to have nightmares on THAT mental image!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
well i don't know who the gorilla is so i'm safe from the nightmares
STEVE SPEAS!!!

Ok now it's payback............. think SPEEDO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, he says ya better bring lots of bananas. :p
he still has to fit in the hooters uniform i found... :lol:
Thanks, now I'm going to have nightmares on THAT mental image!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
well i don't know who the gorilla is so i'm safe from the nightmares
STEVE SPEAS!!!

Ok now it's payback............. think SPEEDO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nah - i'll just have him wear the outfit for your ride home together!

OK.................. Now I'm back to withdrawing all my entries again. The thought of Speas in a Hooters Outfit gives me Deja Vu from when the Alien Busted Out of the Guys Belly. I want my Entry Fees back too Ferrette! :unsure:

I WAS THERE!!GREAT RACE ODMBA!!!!! THOSE "bananas" WERE TASTY 9 FIRSTS OUT OF 9 HEATS THANKS, BUTCH FOR A KILLER MOTOR AND AREOMARINE FOR A GREAT AVENGER HULL ..........

1000 pound Gorilla OUT

Great Race Weekend. Thanks to everyone involved. I had a great time and enjoyed some tight racing. Chased Steve Speas in every heat (nice driving Steve). Glad to see that we had quite a few who traveled to get to the race. Thanks for coming. Hope all made it home safely.

See you at Greenbriar(Frederick). :)

Don McGurn

Back