OB Madness

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Wyss

There's a new girl in school,,and She's Perdy :eek:

Bad picture of her though :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like that head setup. I was just on the phone today about a new head button. What did that come off of, really what engine? Hot Damm!

I really like that head setup. I was just on the phone today about a new head button. What did that come off of, really what engine? Hot Damm!
The sad thing Joe is that beautiful blue head gets cut down to the bottom 2 or 3 fins :(

Thats the engine the head came on ,,O.S. 30 car/ truck engine.

NAMBA 7.5 Mod-tunnel, as far as I know,,I was going to run it in club races "Open Tunnel" originally.

Whatever the rules say in District races too if it's successful.

You think that's sumthin', there's a member on this site that could go "All In" on this one, fer sure :eek:

He may show ya,,,,

Whao!

Good job Jerry. That must be fast! I suppose you had some hard work on the PTO to adapt this engine?

Tony

Whao!

Good job Jerry. That must be fast! I suppose you had some hard work on the PTO to adapt this engine?

Tony
Hi Tony

I don't know how fast yet,,I gotta run the timing #'s to see what else I can get away with,

such as raising the liner , which really needs to be done since the piston skirt is only .012

away from the TT PTO bearing.

Rod Geraghty and David Hall did the PTO and fitting of everything. The carb had to be replaced

with one that had a 15mm neck and 9mm bore. The only one I could find was a O.S. Hanno II,

a carb for a 60 size pattern airplane engine,,thats gonna be fun to adjust :blink:

Pulsetech, I looked all thru OS home Page "engines" and "carb" section

and the problem was they didn't have a listing of "neck" and "bore" sizes

on all of them,,,that made it a little difficult to find the right one.

Funny thing is they had one listed for a 90 airplane engine that read

"If you use this carb, you're on your own",, :lol:

that really cracked me up,, that is actually written there.

You think that's sumthin', there's a member on this site that could go "All In" on this one, fer sure :eek:

He may show ya,,,,

From the GPRC "skunkwurks"

A "quick-change" gearbox for an assault on the "A" SAW record.

RE: the last post.........

As soon as I can free up some space I will post the photo of the gearboxed IMPBA "A" [.12CI-2.5CC] SAW boat rigged and ready to go.

It ships out today to Alabama to David Hall for testing and set-up for the SAW trials in Huntsville in April.

This is just a good start....more to come,which we will share with you later,from the GPRC "skunkwurks". ;)

And I thought this year was the year of pipes and props then the GEARBOX shows up on outboards....

Interesting..

Ronald.

Latest posts

Back