• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

O.S. Motors for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

I have two O.S. motors for sale one i bought used as a spare when I ran the Vegas and it looks brand new .The other is in good condition but has no crank but a good PL .There is a really good spare PL for these engines as well as crank bearings as well as crank bearings for the .18 aquacraft engine and a stock miss vegas turn fin and a one way bearing for the pull start.

There 18cvrm and cvrmx with the pull start really improve the speed of the miss vegas and could be made to fit a .12 jae with a little tweaking I am sure.What you see is what you get for 200.00 shipped and pp fees included.

001.JPG

I forgot to say that i can ship these on friday June 8th.Also i would like to drop the price to 150.00 for the lot.That is a really good price as the motor alone was 150.00

Lets try it again at $125.00 shipped and pp via gift.Is there not someone that wants a great motor for their vegas or 12 jae or similar.

Latest posts

Back