• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Ops 45 k&b 3.5 o.b o.s 21 rz-m never ran

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan haley

Getting rid of some of my new nitro stuff that I'm not gonna install cause going over to gas . I have a ops 45 n.i.b a o.s 21 rz-m and a k&b 3.5 o.b the k&b has a little wear on the out side from seating in my cabinet for years so I poped the head so you can see it was never ran before comes with prather mounts and a stumpfab bracket looking for 200.00 .....for the ops 200.00 and 250.00 for the o.s with the pipe and mounts paypal f&f or good is fine but you pay the fees or postal money order. SHANE SAYS I HAVE TO PAY MEMBERSHIP TO POST SALES ON HERE I DID NOT KNOW CUSE THAT WAS NOT THE CASE. FEW YEARS BACK WHEN I WAS LAST ON SO PER RULES IM PULLING THE SALE ON THE ITEMS

Last edited:
Hi Ron,
also check the post requirement for selling items - selling rules located in the top of the for sale forum

#1- There is a minimum 3 year I/W membership or 30 post requirement before any I/W member is allowed to post items for sale. We have always been all about promoting a brotherhood type atmosphere and unfortunately we have had instances of people taking advantage of that so now unless you have been an established I/W member for at least 3 years or you have accumulated 30 posts in other I/W forums you will not be allowed to sell any items.

I know it CAN be put together that way, but I've never seen one run like that.. didn't know if the ports inside the case would line up etc..
The rod, piston and sleeve all turn with the case. The only thing that changes is the front bearing block with the crank and the back plate with the carb. So the port alignment does not change. All the ducked fan engines run like that and they are basically the same engine with stuff for a prop instead of a flywheel.

Hi Ron,
also check the post requirement for selling items - selling rules located in the top of the for sale forum

#1- There is a minimum 3 year I/W membership or 30 post requirement before any I/W member is allowed to post items for sale. We have always been all about promoting a brotherhood type atmosphere and unfortunately we have had instances of people taking advantage of that so now unless you have been an established I/W member for at least 3 years or you have accumulated 30 posts in other I/W forums you will not be allowed to sell any items.
Did not know was on here a few years back that wasn't the case I will pull the sale

Back