Novarossi Turbo plugs (cone lock plugs)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimD

I'm thinking of going back to running cone-lock or turbo plugs in my 21's. Problem is I've run out and they cost a small fortune to buy here.

Anyone know a source with good prices?

Tim.

Tim

I have a couple of them rolling around in my boat box, i will throw them your way at the SA titles if you are coming. I will have my rigger ready with the mac21 by then. Looking foreward to racing against your boat.

Regards

Dave

DaveMarles said:
You probably know this but the TF Novarossis are much tougher than the TC's.Dave
Actually I didn't know that Dave - I've only ever run the long body versions and had great results and longevity. Never tried the short body versions.

Thanks for the information B)

Tim.

hmmmm, there are short an long Novarossi Turbo plugs.....which one is equivalent to the OS P7 Turbo plug? :huh:

izitbrokeyet? said:
those 7tg-f (frio) plugs are the best plugs I've ever run by a long stretch. They're very hard to kill
KB,

Are you selling them and if so how much??? How much nitro and what bowl volume and squish are you using with them?

Tim.

Yo Tim,

I can get the 7 gold series to you for $6.00 per plug and I can get the 6 series a bit cheaper at around $4.50 us / plug. If I could get them cheaper, I'd be able to sell them cheaper. I had a hard time even finding a source for the 7-range plug.

I run a .17ml-.18ml combustion chamber and deck it at .010" for break-in then at .008-.006"

Last edited by a moderator:
izitbrokeyet? said:
Yo Tim,I can get the 7 gold series to you for $6.00 per plug and I can get the 6 series a bit cheaper at around $4.50 us / plug. If I could get them cheaper, I'd be able to sell them cheaper. I had a hard time even finding a source for the 7-range plug.

I run a .17ml-.18ml combustion chamber and deck it at .010" for break-in then at .008-.006"
Thanks Kevin B)

Back