• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Novarossi Stuff and a Dynatron Starter/Speedmaster

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

Some Novarossi stuff Stuff for sale

New Novarossi Carb $25 (SOLD)

New Novarossi Turbo Plug Underhead .20ml $20 (SOLD)

New Novarossi Turbo Plug Underhead (Modified) .18ml $20 (SOLD)

New OEM Novarossi water cooled head cover with water valve (Purple Anodize) $25

New OEM Novarossi Water Cooled head cover (Ultralight) Purple Anodize $25 (SOLD)

New MS21 Sailsbury short pipe w/ pressure nipple added (this is for hot-21 motors only...excellent rev pipe) $45 (SOLD)

New Ported Rear Plate, Teflon impregnated and black anodized for newer style “square crankcase” motors…..not for newest motors with 25.8 bearings. $12.00

Used but good condition Sullivan Dynatron 12/24V starter with Speedmaster handle and high amp switch. $55 some nicks in the chord have been taped. (SOLD)

Novarossi Bearing Tool 13mm made for Novarossi motors but fits CMB .21s, Mac 21OB, Rossi .21 and many others… Perfect alignment and “0” stress removal. $35 (SOLD)

1 set of Novarossi Long stroke rear and Wib Front bearings Balled with cerbec ceramic $75

A Pic if you want Click-4-Pic large

All prices are + shipping

Please PM with offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Used but good condition Sullivan Dynatron 12/24V starter with Speedmaster handle and high amp switch. $55 some nicks in the chord have been taped.

I'll take the starter.

Kevin,

I would like the Turbo heads if they are still available?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Starter

Underheads

Bearing Tool

ultralight head cover

tuned pipe

carb

are sold....

Yo Rodney....I need to give you a call so we can catch up some time. Last time I called...............I got Mrs. G's voice and the "godfather music" on the answering machine.

I crack up every time I hear that Outgoing Message :lol:

I'll try again soon,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back