Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, I am trying to get another order ready for a few specific motors and would like to add a few more items. If you need any tools, clothes, aprons, special parts, etc, please let me know. I need to place this order just after the New Year at the latest.

Thanks!

Glenn

Friends, I am trying to get another order ready for a few specific motors and would like to add a few more items. If you need any tools, clothes, aprons, special parts, etc, please let me know. I need to place this order just after the New Year at the latest.

Thanks!

Glenn
Glenn, the Novas must be selling like hot cakes. Thanks for the great pricing, and service you provide. Richard D

Thanks!

Glenn
Glenn, the Novas must be selling like hot cakes. Thanks for the great pricing, and service you provide. Richard D
Richard, yes they are. Thanks for the nice words!

GQ

Thanks!

Glenn

GQ
PM sent, I need some headers and pipes. Thanks.

Thanks!

Glenn

GQ
Craig, PM replied, but I didn't mention ordering you the muffled pipes...is that something you may want me to do?

Glenn

Thanks!

Glenn

GQ
Craig, PM replied, but I didn't mention ordering you the muffled pipes...is that something you may want me to do?

Glenn
Glenn, No, I'll take the Nova black pipes that you have in stock. The price is right on those since I need two. :D

Friend, for those of you wanting the 14.5mm crank 35Plus motors, they are here.

Also have more Toro Nero's, 12's, aprons, etc

As always, THANKS!!

Glenn

PS: I have more of the super small starting belts also.

GQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Glenn,

I need one of those cool Nova aprons.

We need to talk about those head buttons. I would like to get the deminsions finalized soon.

Rocky

Did you ever get any of the .12 crankcase caps back in, I still need a couple of those and I'd like to try those belts.

mb

Back