Novarossi Marine 91 Direct Drive Initial Offering Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Guys,

Thanks for all of your patience and to the guys that tested the Novarossi 91. The feedback from Martin, Jerry, Ralph, Doc, and Mark have helped us get to this point and after releasing more of these engines into the field, I am sure future refinements will be in order. I have ordered another batch of engines with all of the changes gathered from feedback from those listed above and will offer them at intro pricing to help us start the limited release introduction of this latest Novarossi engine to our boating hobby. If you currently have an account at Novarossi Marine USA, you are all set. If not, please go to our website, www.novarossi.us, and create an account. Make sure the check box labeled "accepts marketing", is checked. Once I recieve the engines in the next couple of weeks, I will send a notice through the website. This first round of engines will be sold at a intro price of $395 each, ($130 off of the website selling price of $525.00), thanks to assistance from Novarossi for this offering. There will be 8 engines, (4 standard head, 4 turbo head) sold at this pricing, with quantities limited to one engine per person. Once the first batch is sold, the next batch I receive will be sold at a reduced price as well. Novarossi World's 21 and 46 engines have quickly risen to the top of the model boating hobby and I expect no less from this engine as well. Thank you for your support for Novarossi Marine USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back