Novarossi 46 DOMINATES OZ state championships!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on your win Aaron

I was very happy with second place and there is lots of speed left in my SGX

My motor was Stock out of the Box apart from the Head Button and the Carb Mod

the Change from Picco to Nova in this boat has been a big step forward with more torque and RPM

Aaron was running the Direct drive motor in his JAE and i had the Original .46 in my SGX
Congratulations on your win Aaron

I was very happy with second place and there is lots of speed left in my SGX

My motor was Stock out of the Box apart from the Head Button and the Carb Mod

the Change from Picco to Nova in this boat has been a big step forward with more torque and RPM

Aaron was running the Direct drive motor in his JAE and i had the Original .46 in my SGX
Aaron & Greg,

Do you see much, if any difference, between the DD and the original version NR's? Discount the differences in exhaust system. Looking at the performance differences, if any. I am sure many of us want to know how they running.

The Fall Nats here in Charleston this weekend should be most interesting in the 40 hydro class. Most likely will be the most competitive nitro class. There are CMB VACS, NR (only original version I think), CMB 45RS, CMB 45HR and Picco black and blue heads entered. This will be an excellent test for all of them. I have to get my Stalker radar gun charged up and check out the competition in a class I am running.
John

i have run both in the same boat(not my new45 in pic, old boat)... i ran same pipe and same lenght..8-3/4, same prop...

have not seen a real difference...

I personally like the wrap around version, less parts(less bearings) and cheaper :)

Regards Aaron
What pipe is that Aaron?

Ron
Ron

Novarossi 45 nitro pipe..

Sounds good...keep up the good work. Got any video of the racing,would love to hear them RRRRRSSSS!!! :)
Stan

Here is a video of a race at the State championships end of last year with me running Nova46...

as you will see when i get in front i richen it right up...

Regards Aaron

Sounds good...keep up the good work. Got any video of the racing,would love to hear them RRRRRSSSS!!! :)
Stan

Here is a video of a race at the State championships end of last year with me running Nova46...

as you will see when i get in front i richen it right up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpkZkaX8mYo

This video is same day just at end of racing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUilDHrYIME

Regards Aaron
SWEET!!! Thanks for the video. Keep up the good work

Back