Novarossi 46 sets new record!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron alberico

Congratulation to Kentley Porter

On setting a new 40 rigger SAW record today

With Novarossi 46 motor and Novarossi 46 muffled pipe at 114mph+ave...

Well done

Regards Aaron

did kentley use which one Frank Orlic's carb or Charles" zoom" Carb ? plus who built modded on sleeve/piston? :rolleyes:

Congrats again Kentley on your 114+mph record!!! If your prop shaft had not of broken and caused the extensive sponson damage from the violent tumble that followed, I think we all would have eventually seen a 120+mph pass!!!!! I believe each of the seven total passes you made were records, so we can only wonder just how high you would have ended up raising the bar. Great job!!!!

Congrats also to Team NovaRossi!!! The NR's have quickly set themselves apart from all of the other engine manufacturers as the "leaders of the pack" in each of the engine sizes they manufacture.

Congrats guys!!! I have been waiting to get back to a computer all weekend to hear about this! That is too bad about the broken shaft...I was hoping to hear numbers up in the 120's or 130's with it!

Great job guys!

GQ

I caught Clear picture Kentley used Frank Orlic Carb Wow Congrat to him Look Frank O good job B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats guys!!! I have been waiting to get back to a computer all weekend to hear about this! That is too bad about the broken shaft...I was hoping to hear numbers up in the 120's or 130's with it!

Great job guys!

GQ
Glenn..

Yes shame on broken shaft as i was testing at 120mph+ with the boat....

Next time :)

Great job guys!

GQ
130's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Yeah crazy awesome sounding huh...I have no doubt these will do it!

GQ

Back