Novarossi 46 DOMINATES OZ state championships!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron alberico

Guy's

Over the last 3 days we had Australian, Victorian state championships,

where Novarossi 46 motors dominate 40 Hydro class coming 1st & 2nd..

Novarossi 46 powered rigger by far fastest 40 boat in the field, and to top it off

Novarossi 46 also sets fastest race time in this class, :)

Anyone looking for a awesome 7.5cc motor contact myself or Glenn and will be more then happy to help you out.....

Novarossi is the FUTURE....

Regards Aaron

nov46 wins.JPG

GREAT JOB!, NOW U CAN BRING THOSE BOATS DOWN TO THE FLORIDA WINTERNATS OR ANDY BROWNS HYDRO RACE HERE IN THE U.S., I FEEL WE HAVE

SOME OF THE BEST COMPETITION AND THE FASTEST BOATS RIGHT HERE IN THE U.S....WE WILL BE WAITING ;)

Hi Brett

I do plan on coming over for Andy's race next year...will be great to meet a lot of you guy's...

To me racing is only part of it...Its all about the fun, few drinks(or few dozen).lol......

Would also be great to see some of you guy's get together and head over to OZ one year to race..

Regards Aaron

Sounds good...keep up the good work. Got any video of the racing,would love to hear them RRRRRSSSS!!! :)

Congrats Arron!

Yep there will be more of them showing up at the races!

I ran the Nova 46 for the first time last night. All I can say is WICKED, NASTY, BAD Azz..... Translation ~ Massive torque, Extreme RPM. Can't wait to do some tuning and more mods on it.... no I didn't run it stock, but I didn't do much.

Congrats Arron!

I ran the Nova 46 for the first time last night. All I can say is WICKED, NASTY, BAD Azz..... Translation ~ Massive torque, Extreme RPM. Can't wait to do some tuning and more mods on it.... no I didn't run it stock, but I didn't do much.
I am VERY happy to hear this coming from you Andy! For you other guys, Andy was running one of the original wrap around motors.

GQ

Congratulations on your win Aaron

I was very happy with second place and there is lots of speed left in my SGX

My motor was Stock out of the Box apart from the Head Button and the Carb Mod

the Change from Picco to Nova in this boat has been a big step forward with more torque and RPM

Aaron was running the Direct drive motor in his JAE and i had the Original .46 in my SGX

the Change from Picco to Nova in this boat has been a big step forward with more torque and RPM

Aaron was running the Direct drive motor in his JAE and i had the Original .46 in my SGX
Aaron & Greg,

Do you see much, if any difference, between the DD and the original version NR's? Discount the differences in exhaust system. Looking at the performance differences, if any. I am sure many of us want to know how they running.

The Fall Nats here in Charleston this weekend should be most interesting in the 40 hydro class. Most likely will be the most competitive nitro class. There are CMB VACS, NR (only original version I think), CMB 45RS, CMB 45HR and Picco black and blue heads entered. This will be an excellent test for all of them. I have to get my Stalker radar gun charged up and check out the competition in a class I am running.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good job Greg! Your boat looks just like my boat :) Except I have a cowl on it that was made for the 180 mortors. We made it years ago for the O.S. Max .46.

Congrats Arron!

Andy

Great news...let us all know how you go....

Regards Aaron

(p.s sent you pm)

Aaron & Greg,

Do you see much, if any difference, between the DD and the original version NR's? Discount the differences in exhaust system. Looking at the performance differences, if any. I am sure many of us want to know how they running.

The Fall Nats here in Charleston this weekend should be most interesting in the 40 hydro class. Most likely will be the most competitive nitro class. There are CMB VACS, NR (only original version I think), CMB 45RS, CMB 45HR and Picco black and blue heads entered. This will be an excellent test for all of them. I have to get my Stalker radar gun charged up and check out the competition in a class I am running.
John

i have run both in the same boat(not my new45 in pic, old boat)... i ran same pipe and same lenght..8-3/4, same prop...

have not seen a real difference...

I personally like the wrap around version, less parts(less bearings) and cheaper :)

Regards Aaron

Aaron & Greg,

John

i have run both in the same boat(not my new45 in pic, old boat)... i ran same pipe and same lenght..8-3/4, same prop...

have not seen a real difference...

I personally like the wrap around version, less parts(less bearings) and cheaper :)

Regards Aaron
What pipe is that Aaron?

Ron

Back