• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Not a boat but cool!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Selling this brand new still in the original packing Great Planes Electrifly PBY Catalina. I always liked the look of the PBY, this kit has nice detail. This has resided in a clean climate controlled environment since I got it, just never got around to assembling it. Features fiberglass fuselage, pre-covered wood wings (53" wingspan). Includes 2 Rimfire 400 motors, 2 Turnigy 45A ESCs and 4 Futaba 3114 servos, all new as well. Originally well over $500, letting it go for $300 plus postage.
pby1.jpgpby2.jpgpby3.jpgpby4.jpgpby5.jpgpby6.jpgpby7.jpgpby8.jpgpby9.jpgpby10.jpg

I got to fly this in development.. its a really nice flyer. (imagine that they would take the boat guy to fly float planes!)

Grim

Back