• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- NEW! R/C Boat Company scale hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Selling for my buddy John Finch one BRAND NEW R/C Boat Company (Steve Gualtieri) epoxy/fiberglass 1/8 scale hull. This is part number SG110H and features (as listed on Steve's website) the following-

--1/8 scale epoxy fiberglass hull

--one piece epoxy fiberglass cowling

--enclosed engine well

--built in radio box

-- flotation installed (reinforces the deck and bottom of hull)

--1/4" aluminum plate installed (for mounting turn fin bracket)

--2 built-in fuel compartments for 12 oz fuel tanks

--carbon fiber reinforced deck, transom, turn fin area and sponsons

Hull Measurements:

Length 42-7/8"

Width 21-1/4"

Tunnel 10-5/8"

A.P.L. 24"

Picklefork Depth 6-1/2"

This hull is top notch and I personally watched Steve win the 2010 IMPBA Fall Nationals with this very same hull, it is a serious runner! If I didn't already have a couple new scale projects in the works I'd keep this one for myself. The SG110H will probably do more boats than any other hull out there so there's plenty of possibilities just pick one. $400 plus postage and it's all yours. :)

Don,

Here's a few pictures of that hull in finished form as a new Notre Dame in my fleet. In it's first outing it handled well and my Stalker Pro hit it at 58.4.

I hope this helps for your sale.

Bill

Thanks Bill. It really is a first rate hull, well built with nice 'glass work and **** good race boat, seen that with my own eyes @ Fall Nats. I'd buy it from John if I didn't already have 2 new scale builds in progress. Heck I don't even have room for it in the shop, it's in the house sitting on the dining room table. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

Here's a few pictures of that hull in finished form as a new Notre Dame in my fleet. In it's first outing it handled well and my Stalker Pro hit it at 58.4.

I hope this helps for your sale.

Bill
That's great Bill. See you next month. John

Back