North West Scale Race in October

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Time in The Wild West!

Thanks to Marty and Al for doing this race

Good to know there are guys who love scale as much as we do

Forever grateful to Kelly Gruol, Eric Bourlet, and Mike Hughes for hooking us up with everything we needed, and for Jeff Olsen for the Warehouse for our stuff. You guys were great But I'm getting a different launcher for my boat next time!!

Brian

Great Time in The Wild West!

Thanks to Marty and Al for doing this race

Good to know there are guys who love scale as much as we do. It's Fred not Jeff. Great guys great time

Forever grateful to Kelly Gruol, Eric Bourlet, and Mike Hughes for hooking us up with everything we needed, and for Jeff Olsen for the Warehouse for our stuff. You guys were great But I'm getting a different launcher for my boat next time!!

Brian

We had a fun weekend & it was worth the trip. It was nice to meet everyone and see some fantastic running scale boats.

Thanks to Marty & Al and everyone else that puts this race on!

It was great seeing you guys. Making a trip across the United States and transporting Scale boats is not an easy task. It shows your commitment to model boat racing. Too bad we couldn't hook up at the Buzz Inn Steak House for a Big Foot Chicken Fried Steak on Saturday evening. Maybe next time.

Al Waters

All I know is mop man Kirt Maupin kicked butt and took names. I called the winner as he walked up to the drivers stand. Reset the 6 lap by 5+ seconds,with a bone stock greenhead. Congrats.my friend

Last edited by a moderator:
Now wait a minute. Kirk took names? He never does that, just blows us off the water. The fact he did that with a badly damaged boat says something as well. I saw two areas that were nothing but packing tape from earlier in the season.

Back