North West Scale Race in October

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We generally stay at the Smokepoint Inn when there but we need two rooms so I'm always looking to save. Brian, assuming we can make it, son Dave looks forward to battling against a sister Pico,

Alas, the Pico won't make the trip!

I have seen Dave's success in the Pico for many years, but my 96 pico was forcibly retired a couple years ago and my replacement 99 Pico is just not good enough. Yet!

I'll be running a 99 Jeronimo and a 05 Yellow Formula…. both Leland hulls

Will be great to meet you both

Brian

Mike, if you need any help with anything just let me know. I have plenty of tables and canopies, as well as the ability to handle your inbound shipments.

Just don't ask me to lift anything as I broke my back a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:
As luck would have it, Son Dave just found out hes going to have a Cadet in training with him during this race so once again we won't make it. Maybe next time.

Marty, almost have to repairs done on the Elam from the Columbia Cup, just have to fabricate a new rudder pushrod. Any objections to me running this year?

North pond. I sure hope they set a record course then. Would be cool to see new NAMBA heat racing records set at this event.

Marty,

Is there going to be a drivers stand or are we driving off the ground?

As far as I'm concerned, I just want to finish a heat or two. I'll leave setting records to everyone else

North pond. I sure hope they set a record course then. Would be cool to see new NAMBA heat racing records set at this event.
Eric - You will be happy to know we will be doing exactly that - NAMBA record course with timing equipment

Marty

Only thing missing is a NAMBA sanction. I couldn't find a sanction for this event on the NAMBA website. But, I cannot find my cell phone most days so maybe I missed something.

JD

Eric - You will be happy to know we will be doing exactly that - NAMBA record course with timing equipmentMarty

Only thing missing is a NAMBA sanction. I couldn't find a sanction for this event on the NAMBA website. But, I cannot find my cell phone most days so maybe I missed something.

JD
Paperwork is in the works - Al Waters and Kelly have both approved

Marty

Eric - You will be happy to know we will be doing exactly that - NAMBA record course with timing equipment
Marty

JD
Only timing equipment needed is a stopwatch.

Back