North West Scale Race in October

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachicon.gif
unnamed (2).jpgThe crew has assembled and the countdown has started.
Excellent Mike, I plan on running the 94 smokin joes (electric), 64 Bardahl, 69 Pak and 93 Rock.

See ya there!!

1964788_884315374912271_7655950147901066937_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike & Rob, have a heart, I'll be lucky to bring one boat and you guys are bringing trailers full? THAT'S NOT EVEN NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

yep watch out for those Indiana Boys! We hope to be in the mix!

2005 Formula

1999 Jeronimo

coordinates or directions to the North lake?

Brian

Here are directions to the lake from I-5:

Take exit 206 and turn west

Turn left at four way stop (27th Ave NE)

Turn left at any of the next three streets

Turn right onto Twin Lakes Ave( first street becomes this, other two have stop signs)

Park is just past line of trees beyond the shopping center. The second parking lot would be easier to use as it's bigger and more "friendly" to pull into with trailers

For those that use a nav system, the address is:

16324 Twin Lakes Ave

Marysville WA 98223

All of the hotels given previously are either on the other side of the freeway or further south at exits 199, 200 and 202

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a head's up everyone. Weather forecast, as of 20 minutes ago, calls for wet and windy conditions starting late Thursday/early Friday so, if you have rain gear, be sure to bring it along as it sounds like you will need it

Oh no can't get my boat wet! We will be at the hydroplane and race boat museum at 1 tomorrow

I wasn't thinking about the boats, Mike. I was thinking keeping drivers and transmitters dry. The way I see it, if the boat isn't getting wet, it might as well be at home on the shelf
default_ohmy.png

Back