Nitro Winter Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Ian your fuel has arrived 2 gallons of 1% Nitro
default_cool.png
I should be over there early Wednesday to drop my trailer off but I will be returning home and then back on Thursday for open water. Let me know when you expect to be there.

Will there be any shade tents and tables for racers coming in from overseas?
Ian I will gladly share my trailer/awning with you. PS Chris is shipping your fuel to me.
Thank you Ron! I think we met at the 04 Internats? Will be good to see you again!
Ron, I should be there on Wednesday, maybe the morning!
He'll be the "Old Fat Fart" with gray hair, scruffy beard and a smoke hanging outa his mouth!!!
Dont forget the burning generator
default_blink.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

This is gonna be fun...

Last edited by a moderator:
So the 1% Nitro is ok then??? I will see you Wednesday, blue Chevy Tahoe and blue trailer.
Ron, I've run with less nitro, but not for a while and not in these boats! I was hoping for a little more....
default_tongue.png
I will see if we can squeeze a few more drops of nitro in there LOL
default_wacko.png

Hello Ian your fuel has arrived 2 gallons of 1% Nitro
default_cool.png
I should be over there early Wednesday to drop my trailer off but I will be returning home and then back on Thursday for open water. Let me know when you expect to be there.

Will there be any shade tents and tables for racers coming in from overseas?
Ian I will gladly share my trailer/awning with you. PS Chris is shipping your fuel to me.
Thank you Ron! I think we met at the 04 Internats? Will be good to see you again!
Ron, I should be there on Wednesday, maybe the morning!
He'll be the "Old Fat Fart" with gray hair, scruffy beard and a smoke hanging outa his mouth!!!
Dont forget the burning generator
default_blink.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

This is gonna be fun...
Reply to Rick...........Old Yeah, Fat Yeah, Hair very little, beard NONE and a smoke hangin outta my mouth!
default_tongue.png

Reply to Andy.........I got a freaking Honda 3000 iu wont be no chinese knockoff gennie fire!
default_ohmy.png

I couldnt resist -
default_tongue.png

Its a - one of those moments things you dont forget at the races , I think the thing I remember most was Mike ?? the guy with the Circus Scale I bought - bitching about who was gonna replace his fire extinguisher
default_ohmy.png

Trust me Ron , I have my own as well, 2012 ? twin shootout - just ask Rod Hendrix
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png

See ya soon.

I hope you put your hearing aid in....................................LOL

WHAT DID YOU SAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hope you put your hearing aid in....................................LOL

WHAT DID YOU SAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
David I am just thankful that I made it back from Nam even if I can't hear!!! Many of my friends and fellow comrades never made it home.

All gave some Some gave ALL!

I couldnt resist -
default_tongue.png

Its a - one of those moments things you dont forget at the races , I think the thing I remember most was Mike ?? the guy with the Circus Scale I bought - bitching about who was gonna replace his fire extinguisher
default_ohmy.png

Trust me Ron , I have my own as well, 2012 ? twin shootout - just ask Rod Hendrix
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png

See ya soon.
LOL I remember that !!!

I couldnt resist -
default_tongue.png

default_ohmy.png

default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png

See ya soon.
LOL I remember that !!!
Tell me about it Tom! He has not let me forget the generator fire and that happened at least 10 or 11 years ago!

**** has is been that long ?

I think Foley remembers BOTH Ron - my blunder was monumental
default_rolleyes.gif

Im kinda glad JJ doesnt come around much anymore, she is the ONLY person with photographic evidence ,

and she was paid well to loose it . LMAO

I still cringe every time someone asks me to pit 20 hydro for them-
default_tongue.png

Marty , I may have to pull the plug on my Scale entry, I will be there to help out the club any way I can once the picture is a little clearer on what the next days hold. I will call you and let you know, if possible leave it open with the understanding of the situation , I may not be able to be there.

Georganna just got the call from the Hospital about her Grandmother and they pretty much told us all to come visit her while we can, sigh.

Those that do , send a prayer- She is 94 and lived a full life , may she pass in peace when the time comes.

Godspeed Grandma Alice, we love ya.

Andy

I seen it with my own eyes...........burnt in my mind for every...................still can't under stand how you can throw a boat in upside down?

That takes SKILLS..................................
default_wink.png

I seen it with my own eyes...........burnt in my mind for every...................still can't under stand how you can throw a boat in upside down?

That takes SKILLS..................................
default_wink.png
Wedding ring hooked the L/F boom tube on the way in and it was getting a pretty heavy pitch , lots of prop
default_wink.png

Thats my story and Im sticking too it
default_rolleyes.gif

What truly sucked was , it was the last heat and all Rod needed was a start for the overall win -
default_ph34r.png

I still hate that day for us both.

the prop was BIG..........................LOL.................it never even hit the water....................................
default_rolleyes.gif

**** has is been that long ?

I think Foley remembers BOTH Ron - my blunder was monumental
default_rolleyes.gif

Im kinda glad JJ doesnt come around much anymore, she is the ONLY person with photographic evidence ,

and she was paid well to loose it . LMAO

I still cringe every time someone asks me to pit 20 hydro for them-
default_tongue.png
Forgiven brother !! We have entered Full Metal Jacket mode at this time !!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E33hqSnOsBM?feature=player_detailpage"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

David,

Maxamus is ready to rumble.

You may want to try that throttle management system this weekend?

Have Fun Testing,

Mark

Back