Nitro Winter Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are still a few people that have not completed their entry payment.

If you are one of those, please get that taken care of right away to preserve your spot in the race.

Tom ,The little red wagon as I call it looks great........................Was the first twin I ever seen run.

Still remember saying some day I'm going to have a boat that BAD......................................................................

Going to be a great time at this race.

A few more things about the race:

The Tampa Club is going to put up their large white canopy in the area that is directly South of the Hot Pits under the tree. This tent will be for the guys coming from Germany, Australia and Alaska. If you are one of those, see John Otto when you get to the pond to get your spot in that tent.

We now will have food on Thursday and Friday in addition to Saturday and Sunday. The food will not be free on Thursday and Friday.

We will have some scheduled time in open water for the 20 sized boats both Wednesday and Thursday. It is just to rough with the larger boats out there. Ask us about the schedule for the 20 boat open water testing.

We are also planning a cool raffle in addition to the large prize table that we already will raffle off. We are going to have at least 1 brand new engine, maybe as many as 3. This raffle will be 1 ticket for $20 only available to the racers. That will make for good odds for getting a $500-$600 engine for $20.

Marty Davis

A few more things about the race:

The Tampa Club is going to put up their large white canopy in the area that is directly South of the Hot Pits under the tree. This tent will be for the guys coming from Germany, Australia and Alaska. If you are one of those, see John Otto when you get to the pond to get your spot in that tent.

We now will have food on Thursday and Friday in addition to Saturday and Sunday. The food will not be free on Thursday and Friday.

We will have some scheduled time in open water for the 20 sized boats both Wednesday and Thursday. It is just to rough with the larger boats out there. Ask us about the schedule for the 20 boat open water testing.

We are also planning a cool raffle in addition to the large prize table that we already will raffle off. We are going to have at least 1 brand new engine, maybe as many as 3. This raffle will be 1 ticket for $20 only available to the racers. That will make for good odds for getting a $500-$600 engine for $20.

Marty Davis
OUTSTANDING !!!!!!

Good deal Marty!

Extended forecast Thursday calling for rain lets hope they are wrong or we could be in for a wet Open Water day.

John Otto,

I have some propellers coming down to your new mailbox

Tomorrow and Thursday for the race. I will call you tomorrow.

Thanks For All You Do For The Hobby,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck to all at the race. Wish we could be there (maybe next year). Supposed to get a foot of snow here in Rochester, NY tomorrow.

Tom & Cindy

all packed up and ready to go.......................trashing time is over ............lets race......................................

Back