Nitro Shelf Life?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JS_Racing

Hey Guys,

I was cleaning out the basement last weekend and found I still have 10 gallons of pure Nitro and 5 gallons of Methanol. We bought a 30 gallon drum from VP with Terry Keeley back in 1998 or 1999 can't remember exactly.

It was stored on a storage rack (i.e. not directly on the concrete floor).

Does anyone know if it is still good? Not planning on using it anytime time soon but was thinking of giving it away to some local boaters if it is still good....

Thanks,

Steve

Hey Guys,

I was cleaning out the basement last weekend and found I still have 10 gallons of pure Nitro and 5 gallons of Methanol. We bought a 30 gallon drum from VP with Terry Keeley back in 1998 or 1999 can't remember exactly.

Does anyone know if it is still good? Not planning on using it anytime time soon but was thinking of giving it away to some local boaters if it is still good....

Thanks

Steve
SteveWould I qualify as,(local) ?

Mobydick

Hey Guys,

Thanks

Steve

Mobydick
Hey Dick,

We are coming down to Orlando next March for a family wedding - I guess that qualifies as "local"
default_rolleyes.gif

We have to swing by Fort Meyers again and drop by and say hello....

Hey Guys,

Thanks

Steve

Mobydick
Hay Dick You get my message on CMB 65 sleeve ID-0.998, To give me the stroke measurement. Email me ([email protected])

Alan

Hey Guys,

Thanks

Steve

Mobydick
Hay DickYou get my message on CMB 65 sleeve ID-0.998, To give me the stroke measurement. Email me ([email protected])

Alan
Looking thru engine boxes, hang on

mobydickk

Back