• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NITRO Goodies for Sale - Pictures added in my gallery

• Thread starter RaceCraftBearings
  • Start date
Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all my RC friends! Long time no post..........sorry to say but I am officially out of RC Boating and have not cranked a motor for over a year. Yeah I kinda miss it but other things have consumed my time so its time to see if anyone wants some of what I have for sale. About all I am going to keep is my 3.5 tunnel and my godsons tunnel so we can go out n play from time to time so if you have seen the inside of my trailer you know I have alot of goodies ahh ahh keeping the trailer to haul my Harley sorry bout that!
Although I am no longer in the bearing supply biz I do have an assortment of bearings left over so if you need some good bearings cheap just ask and I will check to see if I have what you need.

(1) 1/8th Scale - Oh Boy Oberto - Phil Thomas hull needs your radio and go.

(2) Sport 40 - Oh Boy Oberto - Phil Thomas hull needs your radio n go.

(3) 60 Mono - Seaducer hull - your radio and go.

(4) 80 Mono - Seaducer hull - radio n go.

(5) 20 Mono - Seaducer hull - radio n go.

(6) 7.5 OB Tunnel - Aerotech hull - radio n go.

(8) 90 Rigger radio n go CHEAP!

(9) 60 Seaducer hull n radio box.

I have a completed Circus Circus hull (Dumas plans no no not dumas wood lol) Needs rigged and painted.

I have another Fiberglass Scale hull needs rigged n painted.

Picco 67's several vintages, Mac 67's, Picco 21's, Nova Rossi 21's

Lots of props, AB pipes new n used, Macs products pipes new n used, Flow meters 1 propane 1 CO2, way more and way to much to list. If ya need something ask I may have it!

Hope to hear from my friends before I go to ebay witth it! Pics upon request and if I can remember how to access my Intl Waters gallery many pics are there and I can add more.

Ron Byrd - Race Craft Bearings is GONE sorry bout that but life happens and the family comes first!

I do miss all of my racing friends though!
im interested in #1 and #2 and the fiberglass scale hull can you send pics and prices to [email protected]

Hey all my RC friends! Long time no post..........sorry to say but I am officially out of RC Boating and have not cranked a motor for over a year. Yeah I kinda miss it but other things have consumed my time so its time to see if anyone wants some of what I have for sale. About all I am going to keep is my 3.5 tunnel and my godsons tunnel so we can go out n play from time to time so if you have seen the inside of my trailer you know I have alot of goodies ahh ahh keeping the trailer to haul my Harley sorry bout that!
Although I am no longer in the bearing supply biz I do have an assortment of bearings left over so if you need some good bearings cheap just ask and I will check to see if I have what you need.

I have a completed Circus Circus hull (Dumas plans no no not dumas wood lol) Needs rigged and painted.

Lots of props, AB pipes new n used, Macs products pipes new n used, Flow meters 1 propane 1 CO2, way more and way to much to list. If ya need something ask I may have it!

Hope to hear from my friends before I go to ebay witth it! Pics upon request and if I can remember how to access my Intl Waters gallery many pics are there and I can add more.

Ron Byrd - Race Craft Bearings is GONE sorry bout that but life happens and the family comes first!

Holy smokes, getting many pm's and posts and I just got in from work and need to shower and to chill a bit. I will go thru all messages im or otherwise and keep track of the order people asked about an item. It will be first come first serve, if the 1st to ask does'nt buy on to the next and so on. Give me some time to get to ya I have lots of people to reply too!

Again the Lynx is not for sale lol! Its hard enough to get rid of my Scale boat I have to retain some dignity :lol:

PS Click on My Gallery below and you can view a few pics of the Oh Berto Scale and Sport 40 as well as the 40 Tunnel.

Thanks!

Ron B.

Last edited:
Hi Ron - nice to hear your still OK. It would be nice for you to come back when you can. Hold onto that Lynx!!!

District 3 misses you.. Give me an email on what you want for the 40 Hornet Tunnel.

Ron Ratoff

[email protected]

Would like pics of # 4,6 and 8 send to [email protected] thanks!

I keep getting im's from people making sure I got thier im?? Yes I got em and there are a ton to go thru so please keep an eye on this thread for updates as I am working with first responders, if they dont buy then I will keep going down the list in order of im's or posts on the thread were sent to me. My digital camera which has not been used for a while needed a battery so sit tight and I will get those requests taken care of.

Thanks!

Ron B.

PM sent about AB 67 pipes

Ron sorry to see you go was nice racing with you hope you come back when you do make sure you have a generator doesnt catch fire stop by a orlando race Robert

Ron sorry to see you go was nice racing with you hope you come back when you do make sure you have a generator doesnt catch fire stop by a orlando race Robert

Dont ever buy or even take a free generator made in China LOL :p

UPDATED and some items still pending Please be patient as I got way to many responses to deal with ina short while with working the way I do.

(6) 7.5 OB Tunnel - Aerotech hull - radio n go. SOLD

UPDATED and some items still pending Please be patient as I got way to many responses to deal with ina short while with working the way I do.

(6) 7.5 OB Tunnel - Aerotech hull - radio n go. SOLD

Pm me your email for the race manager......... I asked about 67 pipes earlier?

Latest posts

Back