• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NITRO Goodies for Sale - Pictures added in my gallery

• Thread starter RaceCraftBearings
  • Start date
Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATED and some items still pending Please be patient as I got way to many responses to deal with ina short while with working the way I do.
(1) 1/8th Scale - Oh Boy Oberto - Phil Thomas hull needs your radio and go.

(2) Sport 40 - Oh Boy Oberto - Phil Thomas hull needs your radio n go.

(3) 60 Mono - Seaducer hull - your radio and go.

(4) 80 Mono - Seaducer hull - radio n go.

(5) 20 Mono - Seaducer hull - radio n go.

(6) 7.5 OB Tunnel - Aerotech hull - radio n go. SOLD

(8) 90 Rigger radio n go CHEAP!

(9) 60 Seaducer hull n radio box.

I have a completed Circus Circus hull (Dumas plans no no not dumas wood lol) Needs rigged and painted.

I have another Fiberglass Scale hull needs rigged n painted.

Picco 67's several vintages, Mac 67's, Picco 21's, Nova Rossi 21's

Lots of props, AB pipes new n used, Macs products pipes new n used, Flow meters 1 propane 1 CO2, way more and way to much to list. If ya need something ask I may have it!

hi there is your 20 mono still available and some pics please.. also pics of your novas 21 engines and 21 pipes thanks jase,, :)

UPDATED and some items still pending Please be patient as I got way to many responses to deal with ina short while with working the way I do.

I have a completed Circus Circus hull (Dumas plans no no not dumas wood lol) Needs rigged and painted.

Lots of props, AB pipes new n used, Macs products pipes new n used, Flow meters 1 propane 1 CO2, way more and way to much to list. If ya need something ask I may have it!

I'm still interested in pricing on the Picco 67's. Thanks

Hey all my RC friends! Long time no post..........sorry to say but I am officially out of RC Boating and have not cranked a motor for over a year. Yeah I kinda miss it but other things have consumed my time so its time to see if anyone wants some of what I have for sale. About all I am going to keep is my 3.5 tunnel and my godsons tunnel so we can go out n play from time to time so if you have seen the inside of my trailer you know I have alot of goodies ahh ahh keeping the trailer to haul my Harley sorry bout that!
Although I am no longer in the bearing supply biz I do have an assortment of bearings left over so if you need some good bearings cheap just ask and I will check to see if I have what you need.

(6) 7.5 OB Tunnel - Aerotech hull - radio n go.

Hope to hear from my friends before I go to ebay witth it! Pics upon request and if I can remember how to access my Intl Waters gallery many pics are there and I can add more.

Ron Byrd - Race Craft Bearings is GONE sorry bout that but life happens and the family comes first!

I do miss all of my racing friends though!
may i please get pics and price of a good nova rossi 21 please to [email protected],,thanks,,gary

Ok Pics of Boats and motors have been uploaded to my gallery please click on the link in my signature to get to it easily.

I will get pics of Circus Circus and Fiberglass Scale Hull as soon as I can get to it. Thanks for your patience.

The Bearings I have on handare as follows:

9 607

4 608

1 698

9 R4

9 R6

2 R8

1 2413

2 2513

2 2514

1 6000

1 6001

4 6002

1 6002A

1 6202

3 6901

3 6902

8 6903

2 12/12

1 689A

3 697

1 SET 67/84 NEEDLES

The way I am workin during the week slows me down and this weekend I am on call so hang in there please!

PS I have no McCoy Plugs or any Rigger Props and again the Lynx is not for Sale :p

Thanks!

Ron

Last edited:
Ok Pics of Boats and motors have been uploaded to my gallery please click on the link in my signature to get to it easily.
I will get pics of Circus Circus and Fiberglass Scale Hull as soon as I can get to it. Thanks for your patience.

9 607

4 608

1 698

9 R4

9 R6

2 R8

1 2413

2 2513

2 2514

1 6000

1 6001

4 6002

1 6002A

1 6202

3 6901

3 6902

8 6903

2 12/12

1 689A

3 697

1 SET 67/84 NEEDLES

The way I am workin during the week slows me down and this weekend I am on call so hang in there please!

PS I have no McCoy Plugs or any Rigger Props and again the Lynx is not for Sale :p

Thanks!

Ron

Added Pics of Pipes and props to gallery. I will list props soon I hope. I am doing most of this between service calls ;)

Ron B.

Last edited:

9 607

4 608

1 698

9 R4

9 R6

2 R8

1 2413

2 2513

2 2514

1 6000

1 6001

4 6002

1 6002A

1 6202

3 6901

3 6902

8 6903

2 12/12

1 689A

3 697

1 SET 67/84 NEEDLES

Thanks!

Ron
Sorry to hear ya getting out Ron, maybe see ya at Gainsville again one of these years! :D

Any WIB's left in the bunch?

OK, I would like the 9ea 607, 4ea 608, 6000, 6001, 4ea 6002, 67/84 needles, 2413s and the 2513. PM me with a price when you get a chance, if you don't mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting to hear on my bearings inquiry. Please respond when you have time.

Bill

60 MONO OR 21 MONO PROPS PM ALREADY SENT THANKS JWB

Ron,
There's nothing in your Gallery.

Dan.

Dan I have 10 Albums one of which I added for all this stuff thats for sale lol! Are you looking at the bottom of every post I make?? Thats where the link to my Gallery is

Anyone else not see anything in my Gallery???

Ron B.

Last edited:
Still waiting to hear on my bearings inquiry. Please respond when you have time.
Bill

Hey Bill, I dont have the Green head listed so if you can tell me what bearings it takes it would help! If it takes the same bearings as the CAM 67 motors then you need a 6000 and a 6002 of which I have only 1 6000 and 4 6002's. There are actually a few in line before you as well Bill but let me know what bearings they are in case your number comes up before those sell.

TNC and Terry I have a few people in line ahead of you on the bearings. If they dont buy then I will go to the next in line and so on!

Thanks!

Ron B

Last edited:
Hey all my RC friends! Long time no post..........sorry to say but I am officially out of RC Boating and have not cranked a motor for over a year. Yeah I kinda miss it but other things have consumed my time so its time to see if anyone wants some of what I have for sale. About all I am going to keep is my 3.5 tunnel and my godsons tunnel so we can go out n play from time to time so if you have seen the inside of my trailer you know I have alot of goodies ahh ahh keeping the trailer to haul my Harley sorry bout that!
Although I am no longer in the bearing supply biz I do have an assortment of bearings left over so if you need some good bearings cheap just ask and I will check to see if I have what you need.

Hope to hear from my friends before I go to ebay witth it! Pics upon request and if I can remember how to access my Intl Waters gallery many pics are there and I can add more.

Ron Byrd - Race Craft Bearings is GONE sorry bout that but life happens and the family comes first!

I do miss all of my racing friends though!
Ron.. saw the two pics of hammered pipes. is that all the pipes you have?thank you, Bob

Bearings

9 607

4 608

1 698

9 R4

9 R6

2 R8

1 2413

2 2513

2 2514

1 6000

1 6001

4 6002

1 6002A

1 6202

3 6901

3 6902

8 6903

2 12/12

1 689A

3 697

1 SET 67/84 NEEDLES

Props NIP RTR

2 40 x 53

2 X-452

2 235

1 62 X 80

1 X-560

1 1465

1 X 450

1 235 NOT IN PACKAGE NEW

Props used in good shape

2 X-1457/3

1 X-452/3

2 X 457

1 260

1 X 560

1 X 462

1 X 457/3

3 X 440/3

1 X 437/3

2 X 440/3

1 X 447

1 X 460

1 X 440

1 X 445

1 X 637/3

1 62 X 80

1 1455

2 X 450/3

Thanks!

Ron

Added Pics of Pipes and props to gallery. I will list props soon I hope. I am doing most of this between service calls ;)

Ron B.

Bob, hammered pipes????? There is 1 NIP, 1 Barely Used and the others are well used but still have life. The one pipe that has dings is a 7.5 Quite and I can fix the dings with my eyes closed lol. Shall I as an ex boat racer teach you a new trick or keep it a secret ???

Bob, hammered pipes????? There is 1 NIP, 1 Barely Used and the others are well used but still have life. The one pipe that has dings is a 7.5 Quite and I can fix the dings with my eyes closed lol. Shall I as an ex boat racer teach you a new trick or keep it a secret ???
I quess I'm looking for cleaner stuff. Oh, I know the ding secret... shhh ;)

thanks, Bob

I quess I'm looking for cleaner stuff. Oh, I know the ding secret... shhh ;)

thanks, Bob

Well I am sure one of us East Coast boys taught you that trick LMAO. I have you know the pipe that has turned black has been around a long time and produced some very good runs! If it aint broke dont throw it away! Besides if you lived life on the inside of a Scale boat for as long as that pipe did you could pass for lil black sambo too. :p Oh yes and my philosophy is that a pretty boat or pipe or hardware has a big target on it, its only pretty for a lil while then it gets hit.

Ron B.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back