New web board

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure, the .21's are welcome too. Anyone that manufactures anthing for these boats can advertise on the For Sale area, even Climate! :D

I guess that he could have called it something else but there really isn't a site that I know of that caters just to the little engines.

Any suggestions, feel free to leave us a message.

Thanks to all of the people that have joined so far! We are not out to compete against this site, I always come in here before checking out the latest postings in there. Tes, we even have Andy Brown, Tom Moorehouse and Slideblues as members in there.

Yeah I will be posting some "more detailed" pics of my new rigger build up over there soon, So check it out!!!!

Gene ;)

I've got a boat build-up that I'm going to do also. Grimmy shipped out my new Wild Thing .12 out today that should be here Monday.

Ron,

I'm having some trouble with your site. When I hit reply for my name, the reply post asks that you put in a name. When I put in rcboats2, it tells me the name is taken. Except that's the name I registered with and then saet up a profile. What's up?

I'll check it out. I've had trouble too with the s/n of ROBoat. It's in there but says that I don't exist.

Back