New project (not nitro) sorry

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

Phm Gas Rigger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are now taking orders for our new PHM GAS RIGGER they will be made in epoxy glass , and come with all sponsons , sponson tubes , turn fin , radio box

The price will be 700.00

A deposit of 50% will be required and the balance when the boat is ready to ship

This boat goes rite where you point it throttles up and down and launchs really easy , losts of room to work on anything in the boat.

If you have any questions you can contact me at 289-240-3466 or by email at [email protected]

Thanks Mike

Heres a video of the boat running , not the greatest weather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDmOiBY6RDk

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres a pic of something i've been working on
Hi, Mike! Something similar I have on my drafting board. Looks interesting. I a little concern about exost - too close to the water level??. Thanks. Boris

Mike, I don't know if it's the cold air or what but you are putting the sponsons on upside down. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike Looks Tuff,

Question Has anyone thought about a tub thats narrow in the front and widens at the motor and than tapers again toward the rear? Would this have any effect? thanks Navy Dave

Mike Looks Tuff, Question Has anyone thought about a tub thats narrow in the front and widens at the motor and than tapers again toward the rear? Would this have any effect? thanks Navy Dave

Hi Dave , good question , i think it would work but i would leave the front wide and bring it in after the motor to the tail end , the width won't hurt you in the front , just look at an airplane fuslage not sure on the spelling but it's wide and then tappers to the tail so the air has somewhere to meet and leave nice and smooth'

The boat in the pics is a test boat if it works then we will make a cowl for it and make whatever change's we have to .

I have been putting pen to paper and I have been toying with a tappered tub that would be an air foil length ways ans airplane shaped almost like a tube. I would like some input If you dont mind giving you opinion? thanks Dave

100_5566.jpg

This is my boat which took first place at the 2008 austraian titles in the open petrol rigger class . Its narrow at the front and tapers to the back , boat runs straight and fast and so easy to drive .Top speed in oval trim has been 76.8mph with a omen 260 race engine , if feel this is the way rigger are going and look forward to see how yours run

Mark Jordan

Aussie Boats

Australia

View attachment 7970

This is my boat which took first place at the 2008 austraian titles in the open petrol rigger class . Its narrow at the front and tapers to the back , boat runs straight and fast and so easy to drive .Top speed in oval trim has been 76.8mph with a omen 260 race engine , if feel this is the way rigger are going and look forward to see how yours run

Mark Jordan

Aussie Boats

Australia
wow now that is something, ;) are you sure you not in Barrie Ontario Canada

15etmdu.jpg

View attachment 7970

Mark Jordan

Aussie Boats

Australia
wow now that is something, ;) are you sure you not in Barrie Ontario Canada

15etmdu.jpg
Looks like a WATERMELLON !

Latest posts

Back