New Micro Burst Hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent Wyble

Starting a price list for the Micro Burst boats that are for sale out there now and the options for each and how they come.

All Monos come with a Fiber glass radio box with lid, white on white with colors being a $25 addition, standard colors are red, yellow, blue, ask for others.

All boats are built when ordered but we plan on making a couple for inventory. Order now Save shipping $ and pick up your new hull in Atlanta.

.21 Nitro Mono 2 sizes 30 or 33 New Style Deck $235.00 no cowl.

.40 Nitro Mono 40 Old Style Deck $250.00 no cowl.

.60 Nitro Mono 42 New Style Deck $280.00 Offshore Cowl is $30.00 extra.

.90 Nitro Mono 45 New Style Deck $295.00 Offshore Cowl is $30.00 extra.

Gas Mono 45 or 51 both with the New Style Deck $325 with the Offshore Cowl included.

THE 51 IS THE HULL THAT WON 1ST PLACE AT THIS YEARS WINTER NATS IN ORLANDO. NOT JUST A HEAT BUT 1ST PLACE OVER ALL IN THE MONO CLASS!!!

All Riggers are hand make to order, and are all 4 point with rear shoes. Prices include the hull complete including a white Cowl, Brass Stuffing Tube Glassed in place, Speedmaster strut installed, Speedmaster Rudder installed, Micro Burst turn fin installed, Boom tubes installed in the sponsons, all Nitro also include motor mount as well. Gas Tubs can be made 4 wide or 5 your choice. Speedmaster undrilled motor mount recommended for the 4 tub.

Wood hulls are coated with 2 coats of West Systems Epoxy ready for your paint or clear.

.21 Rigger $495.00

.40 Rigger $525.00

.60 Rigger $595.00

.90 Rigger $595.00

Gas Rigger $595.00 No Motor Mount

Twins Nitro or Gas contact me for pricing..

Below are some pics of different boats and the foam used for the core in the Riggers, you can contact myself here on the dock with any questions or to place your order, (this would be the fastest way) or you can call David direct at 904-460-2961 after working hours. Thanks and Ill post up a few more pics of a rigger he just finished for me, others are a Mono just pulled from the mold and on in the final stage of being put together, no shoe box fit for the top to the bottom.

IMG_20531.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having a hard time posting more pic's for some reason. let me know on this if you want to see pic's and of what and i'll try to make that happen. sorry guys.

Back