• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

new outboard moters and parts For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone,

Hey lets put this to rest, we all know what has happened here, everyone has spoke there peace. I know that there is people really upset about this I agree it is wrong in many aspects, I have this old saying you cant squeeze blood out of a turnup. And Bill you should be covered by your credit card company, ( Glad they have your Back). Hyperhydo I would love to fix this problem but the deal is not with me, even if I could I dont know what I would do anyways. So lets move foward and burn some nitro and have some laughs and good times.

Thanks all

Beau Parsons

You know you can press charges as you know who and where he is and was paid. I sure as he'll would. Even to make it rough for him.

Sorry David , this didn't happen to you , it did me ! If you really want to see this end all Ryan would have to do is PM or call me and ship the motor and give me a tracking number or credit my credit card , it's not rocket science guys , it's really very simple , he needs to do the right thing then end of story , ya pay for something ya get it right??? Bill

You may say its beating a dead horse but hopefully the guy who caused all this , is reading all this, and one would hope he would wake up !! Bill

Wow, This is not beating a dead horse, this guy has stolen from someone. It is just my opinion but for all the guys out there that are "speaking" with Ryan. I have top agree with seeray99 on this it is not beating a dead horse and it is exactly what was said. This did not happen to you. The guy stole there are people that see this dirtbag and turn there head. No one is asking anyone to call out the guy in public. But I am most certain that if it happened to anyone here talking on this thread about know,seeing,or talking to a guy they would appreciate a little help in getting there money back from someone. Again just my opinion.

Man Ryan sack up and do the right thing here pal!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys , this is never a dead horse , anyone of you could be the next victim , nip it in the bud , so we're all safe , no one needs this in their life , trust me ,Bill

Amen to that Bill. Funny how some people want to sweep this under the rug when it's not their money.

This pisses me off to no end. If I was up there in Colorado I'd show up and kick his.....This guy needs a lesson!

Good job Ron. I'm glad there are very astute people on here to help protect us. Thanks Tom Oh yeah, Sorry you got stung Bill. He WILL get his.
Thanks Tom. Unfortunately there are guys like this out there that feed on trusting people. I am hoping Bill's credit card company will be able to recover his money. I am going to watch this thread and ask Bill to keep us all posted. If he does not get his money or merchandise, I'm pledging the first $50 to make sure he gets his money back, as I don't like seeing one of our own being taken for a ride....... ;)

yOU guys are all great ! i dont want your money BUT I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT ,thanks so much, i only want justise in the world , its only right , i still can't understand why Ryan doesn't end all this , he could even do this privately , doesn't even have to talk to me , just credit my card or ship the motor and pm me tracking number and its over , BILL

lets get this straight i dont live on here every day.... and i show up to the races because i dont screw people over and if i did dont you thing thee would be more the one maybe two people that have a issue with me at our district races. im not hiding from anyone on here or in colorado. i have only sold one thing on here and thats to bill i just sent a pm to bill and now im posting on here i did tno steal from him or do anything of the sort and i will be meeting ron shaw face to face real soon about this matter as its easy for him to sit on hear and cause issues that he dosent even know about but i would expect that from him with the people smart enought to not chime in on somthing they dont know about has already said dont mind what that old man says he is here to just cause trouble.... and thats in plain sight now. so with that said i would reccomend following someone else than ron shaw he might know how to drive a boat and win some racer but so does my 7 year old son... and if anyone would like to contact me more about this matter like a adultyou can reach me on here. but dont get your panties in a bunch if it takes a day or two to reply to you because i dont live on here. The tracking number is 468417415146580 and thats fedex

Im glad you saw the light Ryan. Hopefully Bill will now finally get what he purchased and people will take a mental note of what took place here, and there will no longer be a reason to kick this horse again, unless you decide to post something else for sale....... ;)

Now hopefully you will go to JRCBD and make things right there as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
How could you even try to clear your "GOOD NAME" LMAO. Your name is worth as much as your word. You do the math. As for Ron calling you out for the scammer you are. Come on could you blame him. Since you hate key board racers so much, do us all a favor on here and Jim's. KEEP YOUR KEYBOARD RACING TO EBAY!

Wow. This has crossed my mind sending people money but have had good luck so far and hope it stays that way. I feel for the ones who have been riped off has happend to me on ebay. This is a sport that we all enjoy and love doing or we would not be here and going to races. It makes it hard to trust others on here to buy things and then be riped off so that screws it up for the trusting. I love this sport even thoe i feel like blowin a boat up once in a great while. Lol . Well sounds like all is better just hope it stays that way

Back