• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

new outboard moters and parts For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awesome Bill. Congrats!!!! Talk to you soon.

Tom, you may want to lock this one!!!..... :D

I stayed out of this on here until now but did confirm what someone asked about this guy weeks ago. I can shed light that the right thing was done by busting Ryan Gwin out for questionable selling practices. A year or so ago I bought a 7.5 tunnel RTR and a spare powerhead from him. Took a couple of months to get the boat I think with very poor communications during that time frame. Got a lot of attitude from him, even tried to make it my fault somehow. The boat arrived with a broken skeg due to improper packing. He basically said Sorry, not my problem. The spare powerhead did not arrive. He said it was in a separate box. Over a month later nothing came, he would not return calls or messages. Really hard to get in touch with. I finally resorted to finding out where he was, found out who and where his local club was and got the good guy president of that club to put the screws on him by threatening to ban him from his local club until he did the right thing. Seems he was already on the lamb with a bunch of locals there as well. I also contacted all of the manufacturers of the RC boating related merchandise listed on his RC Boating Hobby Shop webpage. None of the manufacturers were aware of who this guy was/is and said he was not an authorized dealer for their products. After all this heat my powerhead arrived, and he sent a nasty e-mail bitching about him getting ripped off because he sold his stuff too cheap. He never did make the lower unit right, but a real nice RC boater gave me one. So, moral to the story is, know who u b buying from in the future guys. Beasley

Back