• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

new outboard moters and parts For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Gwin

hello im forced to sell the two outboard motors because they wont make classes here in colorado as everyone is converting to electric or gas

Engine #1 is a Nelson 7.5 with carb, lawless lower unit and cooper pipe this motor and parts have never been used $600.00 shipped in usa

Engine #2 is a mod rossi 3.5 with carb and lawless lower unit this engine and lower unit has neven been used $350.00 shipped in usa

I dont take paypal as i have been burned using that. I only except credit cards or money orders thank you.

Ryan

001.JPG002.JPG004.JPG007.JPG008.JPG009.JPG

Ryan,

These look like great motors. I see you are new to IW. Do you know or race with anyone there in Colorado? Do you know Beau Parsons?

Last edited by a moderator:
i race with everyone in colorado. I mainly race gas sport hydro and gas crackerbox i also have Two 7.5 tunnels i want to sell as well but not sure what they are.

Ryan,

The name sounds familiar. Have you been on IW before? If so, why are you only showing one post?????

Guys!!!!! Buy at your own risk!!!! This guy has stuck many people on here and Jim's. BEWARE!!!!!!

I thought I recognized the name. He has been on here before!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i would love to know who you think you are trying to say i have stuck people on here and jims rc boat dock but you are sadly mistaken and you are reported

This guy, under the name of "justforfunracing", is currently getting slammed pretty hard on Jim's Boat Dock as well. I hope whomever bought the motor above from this guy doesn't end up getting shafted as well...... :(

Back