New Novarossi's and parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Guys, my order of engines and parts just showed up from Italy. If you have been talking with me about buying things, please give me a call and I will get your stuff sent out.

I only have a couple of motors left so if you would like one give me a call.

Glenn

Guys, my order of engines and parts just showed up from Italy. If you have been talking with me about buying things, please give me a call and I will get your stuff sent out.

Glenn
Glenn your payment went Overnite You will have it Wednesday. Looking forward to running the new 35 Plus Novarossi. I would like to have 1-2 more if anyone canceled. Thanks for your help. Jw

Glenn
Glenn your payment went Overnite You will have it Wednesday. Looking forward to running the new 35 Plus Novarossi. I would like to have 1-2 more if anyone canceled. Thanks for your help. Jw
Thanks Joe. All the 35 Plus motors from this batch are gone, but I'll be ordering more. The new Long Stroke motors they sent me are very close to the 35 Plus motors...same style crank, case has same fins and look on the outside, same kind of sleeve porting, same bore/stroke, etc.

Glenn

Glenn
Thanks Joe. All the 35 Plus motors from this batch are gone, but I'll be ordering more. The new Long Stroke motors they sent me are very close to the 35 Plus motors...same style crank, case has same fins and look on the outside, same kind of sleeve porting, same bore/stroke, etc.

Glenn
Glenn, I got my 35 Plus TOP Novasrossi engine. Awesome looking 9 port liner W/ Sub-ported exhaust. What a piece of Work. :D

Glenn

Glenn
Glenn, I got my 35 Plus TOP Novasrossi engine. Awesome looking 9 port liner W/ Sub-ported exhaust. What a piece of Work. :D
Joe, let me know how it runs for you. Yeah the sleeve work is very impressive.

Glenn

Glenn
Glen, Do you have any Nova rossi cone plugs, #7? Doc
Doc, let me check tonight. I know I have a bunch of #6 turbo plugs.

Glenn

Back