New Mod VP . . . COMING SOON !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug and I had some e mail conversations about the boat quite a while back. I made him aware of the hull rules in these exchanges. The rules are technical but not complicated. The minimum requirements of the center ride surface are mainly what seperates a Mod-VP from a true tunnel. It is important that the center ride surface is a main ride area, not just a "pod" in the tunnel. I would like to see the boat participate, the more the better!
Something like this ...
biggrin.gif

2qk16cj.jpg

2wrn4bb.jpg
Great pics Tom!! Now when are you going to get an model OB to race? You can fly em high and go home in one piece. Heres where the list of escuses comes in guys :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Every race you have something new. I know your not skered of the competition. Or don't we have enough competition? :lol: :lol: Just messin with ya.

Mic

Hey Mic,

I believe both Chris and Andy are planning to join the Brandon Club, not far from them. So yeah, as soon as they are comfortable with the hull you will see it at Brandon pond.

and you are correct, Chris has been in boats since knee high to a grasshopper and flat out loves any boats, now that we have him addicted to RCs, he's toast and ours forever :D

Doug
Won't be long and they'll turn him into a tunnescout over on the dark side. :blink: :eek: Guess worse things could happen he could be related to the Atwells?

Mic

Back