• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New K67, Speedmaster mount, and Header. $375

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris, I've got the same 1/8 scale boat and I was wondering what the advantage is in removing the airtraps. Just curious. Not really sure what the airtraps are. Is that the area you filled with the pink filler?

Bob,

If you've seen these hulls run fast you've probably seen them blow off quite a bit. The front of the tunnel ramps upward and packs alot of air. Right behind the sponsons are the airtraps that keep the air under the hull rather than letting it blow out the sides. Bob did two things. First, he filled the front of the tunnel with foam to reduce the amount of air packed under the hull. Second, he removed the airtraps from behind the sponsons to evacuate as much air as possible from under the hull. All this was in attempt to make the boat more drivable above 65mph.

Chris

tracerbob said:
Chris, I've got the same 1/8 scale boat and I was wondering what the advantage is in removing the airtraps.  Just curious.  Not really sure what the airtraps are.  Is that the area you filled with the pink filler?
79806[/snapback]

Sorry to hear your getting out of boat raceing Chris,and I'ed buy that 82U55 hull in a heart beat if I didn't have 2 already ,and my wife kill me if I'ed buy another one right now.. Keep in touch...Roy

Hey Eric,

Sorry no mufflers. Looking for gas stuff. Got two OS 46 already.

Thanks,

Chris

Eric Canto said:
Do you have any stinger mufflers you want to sell.  If you are going to be flying, I have a brand new in the box fox .45 if you want to do some horse trading.
Eric

79796[/snapback]

Hello Chris. Have you mailed the x560 already? If not, I will take both of the Mac .40 pipes as well so I will only have to pay for shipping once. Let me know. Thanks!

Eric

Eric,

I was going to package everything that has sold so far this weekend. So it's not problem. I'll add the pipes to your order. Please send me $32 to cover the pipes and the extra shipping.

Thanks,

Chris

Eric Canto said:
Hello Chris.  Have you mailed the x560 already?  If not, I will take both of the Mac .40 pipes as well so I will only have to pay for shipping once.  Let me know.  Thanks!
Eric

80100[/snapback]

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris I also am sorry to see you go :(

How Many of the props do you have left :rolleyes:

I will take them all let me know how much for the lot

plus shipping i will paypal you :D

thanks

dave b :)

Dave,

I've got 3 AB props, 5 Mark Sholund and 2 others. Everything that is currently listed on the first post. How about $200 shipped?

Chris

darby96 said:
Chris I also am sorry to see you go  :(
How Many of the props do you have left :rolleyes:

I will take them all let me know how much for the lot

plus shipping i will paypal you :D

thanks

dave b :)

80120[/snapback]

Thanks for the reply consider it done deal i will paypal as soon as i get to florida sunday nite well realistically monday i am going to the winternats as soon as i get settled in the motel

thanks

once again

address

dr bestpitch

306 natoma st

folsom ca 95630

once again sorry to see ya go but you could be back

good luck in your new ventures :)

Chris,

is this a rubber isolated mount?? "Aeromarine motor mount, anti-vibration type, fits 5" rails, K&B 67/82. $10".........if so I'll take it.

Rodney

Airtronics 94359 200in/oz heatsink digital servo, mounted but never used. $100

Is this gone?

Grim

Rodney,

Yes, it's a rubber isolated mount. It's yours.

Chris

Chris,
is this a rubber isolated mount??  "Aeromarine motor mount, anti-vibration type, fits 5" rails, K&B 67/82. $10".........if so I'll take it.

Rodney

81627[/snapback]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back