• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Speedmaster 40 Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCapaldi

Supporting Member
Up for sale is a Speedmaster 40 mono hull with it's hardware. The engine mount is drilled for a CMB Vac 45. It looks like there was some damage to the nose but it's a solid hull and with a paint job will look like new. The boat runs well and only requires an engine / pipe / receiver / receiver battery / prop to be ready to run. $225 plus shipping. I can deliver it to Celina or the Hydro Masters races. If you have any questions please let me know.
Thanks,
Chris

Attachments

• DSC_0727.JPG
    DSC_0727.JPG
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0728.JPG
    DSC_0728.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0729.JPG
    DSC_0729.JPG
    884.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0730.JPG
    DSC_0730.JPG
    903.1 KB · Views: 0
Up for sale is a Speedmaster 40 mono hull with it's hardware. The engine mount is drilled for a CMB Vac 45. It looks like there was some damage to the nose but it's a solid hull and with a paint job will look like new. The boat runs well and only requires an engine / pipe / receiver / receiver battery / prop to be ready to run. $225 plus shipping. I can deliver it to Celina or the Hydro Masters races. If you have any questions please let me know.
Thanks,
Chris
Great deal, Chris!

Back