• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New CMB Distributor, North America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy, I though all this crap about MAC & CMB was over, There is 2 sides to every story & only MAC & CMB know the truth. I hope all others just keep their mouth shut. I for one do not want to hear a bunch of half truths.

Don :angry:

Sorry Stu,

Didnt mean to steal your thread. Good luck with the new bizz.

:)
:unsure: ;) I like both CMB and MAC very good well as sample: Someone buy which one Dodge and Ford No perfect qauility because make sure good service warrenty!!! Never say Best one!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
;) Now after hearing about all the stuff going on with MAC and CMB, What I want to kno wis what does it all mean to me Joe boater. Is one or the other going tit's up, is the price of my motors now going to tripple due to the cost of a good lawyer???. How is the average guy going to cope with the possible lack of parts due to this situation. Will I still be able to get MAC parts, Will the CMB we just bought be obsolete if things go bad legaly for CMB. This realy looks sh-tty for the poor people buying these engines or have bought engines from either party. Talk about planned obsolecence I thought only the auto and computer industry could do it this fast.

We just shipped out "Made in the USA" Mac 67 and 84 head buttons today and the price is still the same as last year.

More 'made in USA' MAC parts to come soon!! :)

;) Now after hearing about all the stuff going on with MAC and CMB, What I want to kno wis what does it all mean to me Joe boater. Is one or the other going tit's up, is the price of my motors now going to tripple due to the cost of a good lawyer???. How is the average guy going to cope with the possible lack of parts due to this situation. Will I still be able to get MAC parts, Will the CMB we just bought be obsolete if things go bad legaly for CMB. This realy looks sh-tty for the poor people buying these engines or have bought engines from either party. Talk about planned obsolecence I thought only the auto and computer industry could do it this fast.

We just shipped out "Made in the USA" Mac 67 and 84 head buttons today and the price is still the same as last year.

More 'made in USA' MAC parts to come soon!!

Good Point! As a racer myself I share the same concerns. I've been "millking" my Piccos for several years and realized that the most competive motors were to be CMB that were to be available. I like what I see. As a dealer for many years for Picco and CMB, I have seen there support for a limited time. We know about Picco. Today, my shipment of CMB contains engines that I hope will be supported for awhile ( some older motors included). I will do what I can to keep you running.

Stu

Hi Stu,

I would like to know if you will be selling engines to the same dealers that Arthur has been selling to, or do these dealers have to "qualify" to be dealers with you?

Glad to see that you are stepping up to the plate with this. We wish you well with this new venture.

Dick

Hi Stu,

I would like to know if you will be selling engines to the same dealers that Arthur has been selling to, or do these dealers have to "qualify" to be dealers with you?

Glad to see that you are stepping up to the plate with this. We wish you well with this new venture.

Dick
Dick,

If you were a dealer with Art, you are a dealer with me. New dealerships may be set up by three ways:

1) Buy 12 motors at one time, future buys can be as little as one

2) or, must be a legitimate Hobby Shop, proof required

3) or, must be a manufacturer of products in the marine line

Currently, I have 26 motors, pipes and manifolds in stock that are "itching" to be sold before price goes up.

I've been a dealer with Tidewater for a number of years and have helped support the Scale Hydro programs in the Pacific Northwest. Sandie with Tidewater just shared with me today the upcoming changes where Stu Barr will be taking over the motor program. I see the last post on this as January o 2006. Is the date off a year here or am I missing something?

In any event good luck to Stu and I am assuming our business relationship can be as pleasant as I've had in the past with Tidewater.

If you have a chance come race with me as part of the largest scale hydro club in the world, RC Unlimiteds.

Bill Brandt

[email protected]

www.rcunlimiteds.org

Back