Big news from Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, now that I am done with school up here in Washington and pretty much completely retired, Donna and I are moving into the next stage of life…traveling! So with that, it is with both sadness and joy that I announce I will no longer be selling Novarossi motors. I will remain the USA distributor and continue working with Nova on product development, but I am turning over the entire retail side of the business to Ron Shaw. I have given Ron complete control of carrying stock, setting prices, handling warrantee issues, etc.

Ron has been a loyal fan of Novarossi engines for a long time and has the same goals as I have...keeping nitro affordable and providing great support on the best nitro motors in the world!

I will be shutting down to do my final inventory on Sept 10th, but will be out of the country until Sept 8th. If you need anything please send me a PM or give me a call between the 8th and 10th. I am not sure how long the transition will take before Ron is ready to begin selling so please be patient.

More details and Ron’s contact info will be coming as soon as we can get everything switched over.

Thank you for allowing me to serve the boating community it has been a BLAST!!! Feel free to continue calling and sending messages! We plan on traveling to as many of the big races as we can so I’ll see you out there!

Thanks for all the support over the years and look for many exciting new products from Nova!

GQ

Thanks Glenn. I look forward to continuing our friendship and now partnership. You have done a great job of representing our hobby and Novarosssi. I look forward to continuing from where you left off and I wish the best for you and Donna as you both enter this next stage of your life and begin to enjoy even more time together and travel the world.....
default_smile.png

Glenn, thanks for all your generous support! May God continue to bless and keep you!

Enjoy your travels,

Elias

Get back to TX and let's play!!

Hope you and DQ enjoy your travels my friend and see you soon.

Glen

You have been great for USA , Novarossi .

Great to see you and Donna get to Travel .

I am sure Ron will take over just fine.

Ty

Thanks for all your support to the hobby Glen. It was nice to meet you and Donna at the NAMBA Nat's this year. Hope to catch up with you at a future event.

Thanks

Brad

Congrats on your "Retirement". Thanks for all your help with motors and parts and your dedication to our hobby. Does this mean Donna is going to learn how to run the timing equipment and "Speed Week" might be coming back?

Glenn I hope you come back this way sometime. It seems like just a couple of years ago you lived just ten or twelve miles from me and we were testing boats in the afternoons. Thanks for all you did for the Rossi Engine World and customers! Home town R/C boat racing buddies are hard to come by these days.

Congratulations Ron Shaw!

Good luck on your retirement and traveling! You are and have been a great asset to the R\C community. So now that it looks like

you don't need your boats, just send them my way! LOL!

Glenn

Can't thank you enough for what you have done for our hobby, wish you both happiness and health throughout your retirement and hopefully some day we will get a few laps in together.

Tim

Glenn

All the best and enjoy! You only live once:)

I'll be back full on next year with Novarossi myself

As it's been awhile!

Regards Aaron

Sounds great Aaron. Until you get back in full-swing, we can continue to support our Australian neighbors with their Novarossi needs. It will be great having you back. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends, as Ron and I looked at the best way to make the transition of the motor selling business I thought it would be easiest to hand off the entire business and US distributor rights at this time. The transition is almost complete and Ron should be up and selling shortly. He has changes the name of the business to Novarossi Marine USA, but the website name and emails will stay the same.

I will continue to be available for questions and tech help so please feel free to give me a call just like before. I will also continue to work with Nova and Ron on some new projects and improvements.

I'm sure you guys will continue to give Ron the awesome support you have given me over the years!!

Now that I have time, I will see you at the races!!

GQ

Back