New Circus Two Wing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite boat! Here's a few pics of one Mike Allen was selling a few years ago. As far as I know it never had rear shoes.

MVC-002F.jpg

MVC-003F.jpg

MVC-007F.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry Logan layed up two of these several years ago, he raced the Coor's and shared a pit with Dale and the Exide though I haven't seen either boat in some time. Last time I saw Jerry at a race, he was driving a conventional turbine hull

Ray,

The boat in the Newton picture is a Circus hull from out west I beleive.

I have attached a picture taken in the late fall during a test session. I was running a new Mark Sholund prop combination and well the picture tells the story. I had to reset-up the boat to keep it on the water. No damage to the boat or cowls, it did blow the front wind shield out, though. It had pretty good hang time.

Enjoy,

Bert Dygert

Circus 2B - 10.9.11.jpg

The 90 Tri Wing on Newton Marine was an RCU member from many years ago. Roger told me who it was once but the name escapes me now. The 93 Two Wing on NM belonged to Don or Dan Ast in Southern CA. If I remember correctly it crashed and I don't think it was ever repaired. I do know there is another Dygert hull being built into a Coors Dry. Not sure at what stage of completion it is but he just bought decals from me for it.

Fellas,

The Coors Dry that Mike Allen had came from a friend of mine Tom Cyrul here in Michigan.

We have found a pretty good propeller for that boat, and it just so happens to be very scale like

propeller.

Thanks For The Pictures,

Mark Sholund

Mark,

Thanks for the reply. I always wondered what happened to that hull. It started out as an Exide here in the Detroit area then was sold and went to Florida and I lost track after it was sold again.

Bert Dygert

Bert,

This hull was always a Coors Dry from the start.

Tom and I are good friends, and I remember the build very much.

Mike wanted it once I showed him a picture. The rest is history.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Mark,

The hull your friend has is one of the Logan hulls? Teddy Dudley and Dan Brandon from the area ran one of his hulls done up as the Freddie's Club a few years back. Teddy did spme sponson work on it and the boat was a good runing hull.

Mike Allen bought an Exide hull from a guy in the Detroit area and I know the hull has been sold but don't know to who. I thought the hull is down is the southeastern states.

Sorry for th confusion.

Bert Dygert

Bert, Jack and others The Excide Jack now owns came from Shann Harrison. I bought it from him a couple years ago and sold it to Carl.. I think the boat you speak of is still MIA

While we are talking about lost boats does anyone know where the Zenetics boat Tony Jacuzzi sold went to???? Been looking for it

Mike,

I knew your hull came from Shannon. He now has a 93 Circus I built for him a couple of years ago. Carl re -painted that hull correct? Maybe I can get him , Dale Douglass to paint up a Coors Dry.

I think my next two wing is a Coors Dry so someday I can have a picture of a all two wing heat including a BUD. I know where there is going to be a T-4 so in the near future.

Bert Dygert

Bert,

I did not repaint the Excide I put clear coat on the boat for Mike when he first bought it. As far as doing a Coors Dry for you just let me know I would love to try and do that paint job. I always thought that was a sharp looking boat.

While we are talking about lost boats does anyone know where the Zenetics boat Tony Jacuzzi sold went to???? Been looking for it
I for the life of me can not remember what the guys name was that bought that boat. It was pretty close to paint time and I had even bought the paint. the guy is from detroit area drove a blue mustang and was not a regular racer in D2.

Back