New 7.5 Salisbury Power Pipe!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jeremy, Ian, and Dion for a great pipe. There will be great feedback about these pipes for sure!!!!... ;)

Cheers...

Quick update for those that ordered pipes,

Everyones pipes got made and shipped, last ones went out today :)

Emails have been sent with tracking numbers.

The NR-46, NR-46-OB and NR-46-OB-M will now become part of the range and can be ordered individually now.

I will be away a bit for the next few months for work but available by email. At the most it could be 3 weeks from order to shipping.

Enjoy and don't forget to let me know all of the Wins and Records broken :)

Cheers

Jeremy

Anybody else in the U.S. receive their production version pipes yet? Mine showed up today. :D If these 70 deg. temps stick around the ice will be gone and testing can begin as soon as the water warms up some. :)

Hey Larry

I'll be testing a boat tomorrow with a nelson on it. Its got an Irwin stamped pipe on it. Did you put your new salsbury pipe on your nelson? Let me know how that works because I may be getting one also. I hope to come up and race with you guys again. We'll keep in touch. Rich

Hi Rich, I bought it to test on my Nelson and also on my rear exhaust Nova .46 if I decide to run it in an outrigger. What hull are you putting your Nelson on? We just finally got Spring like weather here, the ice will gone soon.

Its on a HTB 360 Its got a lot of stress cracks in the gel coat but does'nt leak.It also had a bad transom that I had to repair. I don"t think this motor will hold a candle to those new nova rossi:s but the price was right. Another fleabay special. Looking forward to a good day of testing tomorrow with all the rest of the CR bunch

I will have a few (3) of these pipes for sale at the WTC race next week. Cash on the barrel head. Price will be reflective of my costs. I'm not itching to get rid of them so there won't be any negotiations. Just providing a service to my fellow tunnel heads. James Beasley a.k.a. "Tunnel King"

I will have a few (3) of these pipes for sale at the WTC race next week. Cash on the barrel head. Price will be reflective of my costs. I'm not itching to get rid of them so there won't be any negotiations. Just providing a service to my fellow tunnel heads. James Beasley a.k.a. "Tunnel King"
Only 3 for sale? You bought a whole case of 'em. :lol:

You have no idea how many 7.5 tunnels I have!! I could keep all of those pipes and still not have enough for my fleet. hehehe Go to my Facebook page and view my pictures, those pics are three years old so I have more now. TunnelKing!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm down to only one 7.5 tunnel,that is a new build, because the class died out around here a few years back, but i have a bunch of 3.5 tunnels, sport hydros, and outriggers.

Back