New 32" Tunnel Being Released From Cheetah Tunnels

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheetahtunnels

New 32" Tunnel Being Released From Cheetah Tunnels

;D

Coming soon!!!! (Predicted 2002/2003) Our First Fiberglass Tunnel Hull. Cheetah Tunnels has over 15 years of racing experience and we are ready to produce our own tunnel. Here are some quick specs on our new tunnel.

1) The length will be 32" by 13-1/2" Beam.

2) Our model was designed in Pro/Engineer & Camand 14 - modeled/Produced from SLA & FDM Machining.

3) will be available in Fiberglass/Kevlar and Carbon Fiber Layups.

4) Layups will be seamless

5)Will accept our custom laid cowls (fiberglass,kevlar,graphite) or accept Dumas 7.5cc Cowl (with trimming to shape).

6) Comes completely assemled or in kit form (meaning the buyer has to assemble the radio box and transom)

Testing

1) our testing show this hull preforms awesome with modifed 3.5cc - 7.5cc stock - 7.5cc modified - & 11cc stock outboards.

2)We also recommend using High-Jack motors mounts (totally awesome mounts - we have more information within the the next month or so).

3) Pictures of our mastermodel will be available for public viewing will be available within a week or so.

4) will will be testing more over the next couple of months before the final release.

Please email me with any questions, comments or suggestions.

Re:New 32" Tunnel Being Released From Cheetah Tunnels

Is this an original design ???????????????

;D

Coming soon!!!! (Predicted 2002/2003) Our First Fiberglass Tunnel Hull. Cheetah Tunnels has over 15 years of racing experience and we are ready to produce our own tunnel. Here are some quick specs on our new tunnel.

1) The length will be 32" by 13-1/2" Beam.

2) Our model was designed in Pro/Engineer & Camand 14 - modeled/Produced from SLA & FDM Machining.

3) will be available in Fiberglass/Kevlar and Carbon Fiber Layups.

4) Layups will be seamless

5)Will accept our custom laid cowls (fiberglass,kevlar,graphite) or accept Dumas 7.5cc Cowl (with trimming to shape).

6) Comes completely assemled or in kit form (meaning the buyer has to assemble the radio box and transom)

Testing

1) our testing show this hull preforms awesome with modifed 3.5cc - 7.5cc stock - 7.5cc modified - & 11cc stock outboards.

2)We also recommend using High-Jack motors mounts (totally awesome mounts - we have more information within the the next month or so).

3) Pictures of our mastermodel will be available for public viewing will be available within a week or so.

4) will will be testing more over the next couple of months before the final release.

Please email me with any questions, comments or suggestions.

Yes this is - we have raced numerous tunnels - (dunlaps, villians, dumas, htb's) and we have come up with a design which will incorporate a removeable transom so the racer can switch eninges (3.5cc modified & 7.5cc modified) without have to undo there setup. the rakes of our sponsons are fully being tested as we speak - no one will touch our canopies!!!!

thanks for inquiring

can you show us more? Pics, price, where to get etc?

I will have pictures later this week of our master model before it is used to pull our master molds. Pricing will follow in the next couple of weeks as we perfect our molds and start producing production hulls

thanks

Cheetah

SLA and FDM..cool. Are you using LSA or FDM? And if SLA what series resin?

Arn't FDM parts quite fragile? I have worked with both and have little good to say about FDM parts. I like SLA however..

Being from MI large prototyping machines must be everywhere.

Buy the way, how did the Villain S1 building go? Does it run well??

Rock ON :)

Grimracer

Anybody seen this boat yet? Proto, photo or other?

Grim

Is it just me, or does 32" seem a little small for a 7.5 tunnel? I'm running a WOF 34 in 7.5 Stock and a 36" boat in 7.5 Mod. Probably the most successful 7.5 tunnel I've seen is the LeeCraft XT460 and it's definitely bigger than 32". Oh well, just something I thought about when looking at the original post.

Jerry Dunlap

Been more than a 5 weeks! No photo! Must have sunk the prototype!?

Hammer

or it got sold on ebay before it even hit the water!

Where are the pictures? I can't wait to see it.

Jerry My Maus is like 29 1/2 inches and it handles like a champ. That's their first version from when Sam was building them though.

Latest posts

Back