new .21 rigger build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony_marquart

This is my new rigger design. I guess it's not really all that new. Alot of numbers from the JAE and some advice from Chris Wood, and I came up with this. It's almost done. I still need to get the turn fin installed. The TF will be attached with a 12in piece of CF plank and supported with 2 threaded rods that will extend from the side of the tub just in front of the engine mount. The sponsons and ski are all shingled. (stepped) I still need to add and pipe mount also.

NR 5port, 50% fuel, ZIPP hardware, Sholund props to test (thanks again Mark. I'll share all the results, AB parobolic, Salsbury CF pipe and Cooper .21 pipe to test... Tank is custom by Adam Weilman on this site.

The boat is a little on the heavy side. I'm guessing close to 4lb. Haven't weighed it yet though..

I made the cowl myself..

Looking for thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good Anthony. I was kind thinking about the same lines but couldn't figure out the tank. I never thought putting it behind the rear tube. I like it.

Back