New 2013 CMB 91RS EVO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 1.01 EVO will be released this summer some time from what I've heard. .91 will be this spring, Again this is only what I've heard.

If the issues that the 101's are having now are not address..............it will be the same results. Until some numbers on the sleeve are available........I will stay in the jury box. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
"The piston and liner will not fit the RS from the evo and the case is different...."

Here we go again............

When the RS motors came out the piston/liner fit was changed and there was no back support of the previous EVO motors so they quickly became obsolete. Now the "new" EVO piston/liners fit is different from the current RS motors and I'm sure we will again see no back support of the RS motors (that we are STILL working the bugs out of at OUR expense). This shiznit is getting old fast and I bet is equally as frustrating for Stu when it comes to supporting his customer base........ :angry:

"The piston and liner will not fit the RS from the evo and the case is different...."

When the RS motors came out the piston/liner fit was changed and there was no back support of the previous EVO motors so they quickly became obsolete. Now the "new" EVO piston/liners fit is different from the current RS motors and I'm sure we will again see no back support of the RS motors (that we are STILL working the bugs out of at OUR expense). This shiznit is getting old fast and I bet is equally as frustrating for Stu when it comes to supporting his customer base........ :angry:
Maybe the new EVO P/L will fit in all my old wore out EVO 2K stuff. LOL

Remember thy are in business to sell Eng's not parts.

It dose suck but it is the reality of making money with a small costumer base.

If thy supported the old Eng no one buy a new one. Then there would be no Eng's at all.

Maybe the new EVO P/L will fit in all my old wore out EVO 2K stuff. LOL
Just bore out the RS case problem solved.

looks like the RS 101 will be obsolete very soon.. same thing happen with the EVO 2k motors

A thousand cases coming your way !!! :D Eventually the small consumer base will say F U !! Then go gas ......... :lol:
H$!! no not my way!!!!!!!!

Tom make a jig and set your mill to do just this.

You bin looking for some extra income. ;)

Just ordered my 2 New style 101`s from Stu :eek: :eek: See you at the lake.. BEEP BEEP!!

Don,

Your first statement is not true. I was able to "support" the EVO for many years after the introduction of the RS version. CMB also had parts for several years. I would expect the same will be true for the RS's. My inventory is pretty strong right now. If CMB did not continue progress these motors, we would all still be running OPS's. Look at the development of the 45VAC. Wow, what an improvement. However, CMB and myself will be able to support the older versions of 45's for many years.

Stu

Don,

Your first statement is not true. I was able to "support" the EVO for many years after the introduction of the RS version. CMB also had parts for several years. I would expect the same will be true for the RS's. My inventory is pretty strong right now. If CMB did not continue progress these motors, we would all still be running OPS's. Look at the development of the 45VAC. Wow, what an improvement. However, CMB and myself will be able to support the older versions of 45's for many years.

Stu
Stu,

Thanks for supporting the North American CMB racers!!

Don,

Stu
Stu;

I have often wondered, but never really asked.

The purple head 45 (cam) engine,, are parts still available for this engine?

How about the gold head 45's pictured in this build thread http://ricksrcstuff.shutterfly.com/pictures/84

evo%202.jpg

Don,

Stu
Once the new engines come out and Papa Joe has them running good.. Im going to sell my old engines and buy the new ones. no point to running old engines when they have new ones out.. im not going to comment on the current RS engines we currently run no point in starting a arguement. thanks for the Pictures buckshot.

Julian

Back