New 2013 CMB 91RS EVO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares about the outside.......lets see the inside!

Last edited by a moderator:
RS91 EVO NEW CRANKCASE, PISTON AND LINER 5 inlet 3 exhaust ports and lager OD, CRANKSHAFT, FRONT HOUSING, WATER JACKET AND 13MM CARB.

As far as i know they will start sell it in feb 2013,,,,,, but you never know. I know that if you did sign up for one before the end of jan you only have to pay the old price (as the old 91RS).

Rickard

:ph34r: I looked at nice piston/liner " T" ports by who is famous name: Camillo . :blink: :wacko: I can't believe that the new engine is very expensive cost $659.00 Euro dollars funds

It is the production version of the Memorial Black jacket motors..................????

pretty much they really look alike thats a big price tag too.. where can they be purchased im currious

:ph34r: I looked at nice piston/liner " T" ports by who is famous name: Camillo . :blink: :wacko: I can't believe that the new engine is very expensive cost $659.00 Euro dollars funds
does not show the new 3 port exhaust they are suposed to have

Allan this is what i came up with from a website overseas

Total EUR 547.00

Discount (payment) Credit Card -4.00% EUR - 21.87

Shipping costs (parcel delivery Zone4 Area: Zone4) EUR 40.00

Invoice amount EUR 608.88

Contained 19% VAT EUR 97.22 (TAX)

Total of 706.10 Euro = 964.67 US Dollars Per Motor shipped by the end of FEB

Hey guys, that's a pic of the Camillo special liner not the new evo liner.

I'd been asking our uk CMB dealer about the new Evo engine. This is what he said...

"It is not a camillo at all it is a bigger diameter OD with 5 inlets and the 3 exhaust. All the camillo is a standard liner with a cut out on the inlets and a window in the piston. The evo is what Mauro has been running for the last year at least and it seems to be able to pull bigger props than the RS or camillo.

The piston and liner will not fit the RS from the evo and the case is different but front housing, which is like the camillo, the disc, crankshaft, backplate will fit the RS."

Hope this helps a little.

Phill

p.s Camillo is the "C" in CMB ;)

That was for the limited edition Camillo motor they did, its been on that website for a while. That's not the new EVO P/L.

Hey guys, that's a pic of the Camillo special liner not the new evo liner.

I'd been asking our uk CMB dealer about the new Evo engine. This is what he said...

"It is not a camillo at all it is a bigger diameter OD with 5 inlets and the 3 exhaust. All the camillo is a standard liner with a cut out on the inlets and a window in the piston. The evo is what Mauro has been running for the last year at least and it seems to be able to pull bigger props than the RS or camillo.

The piston and liner will not fit the RS from the evo and the case is different but front housing, which is like the camillo, the disc, crankshaft, backplate will fit the RS."

Hope this helps a little.

Phill

p.s Camillo is the "C" in CMB ;)

Most of us.... ;) ;) have been running a veriation of those mods on the RS. The other thing is, at 60% fuel do we gain any performance. Presently... a pipe change will get me more prop.

Total EUR 547.00

Wow Really crazy!!!! Will be Believe that Joe W get them in first north american??? :lol:

Total EUR 547.00

Wow Really crazy!!!! Will be Believe that Joe W get them in first north american??? :lol:

Food for thought ............Again Allan.....!!! We all run 101 JW included. WHERE is GAIN in a 91 motor!!!...??? :blink: :blink:

I would be interested to know what changed in the case? Just a bigger bore for the bigger liner? Bigger port castings?

What about the 1.01 any changes to the liner and case?

Stu whats the word?

David

The 1.01 EVO will be released this summer some time from what I've heard. .91 will be this spring, Again this is only what I've heard.

Back