New 1/8 scale decal sets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that in an earlier post by him as well, right down to the "Rubber Ducky" comments. Since he only listed one Atlas set, I figured I should give him a shout. The one I'm concerned about is the 78 Madison. I didn't see it listed so it might be a fun one to get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Along with the 38 or so decal sets I have listed on my web site, I will be adding the names of another 35 sets that are now available bringing my total to around 70 different options.
So if you don't see the set you need give me an e-mail and I'll see if I have what you need.

My goal is to have as many decal sets as Roger Newton has boat plans.
Hey June Bug can you scale them down for Ms Vegas boats? Not the small decals just sponsons...........
Yes, I can even scale em down to fit your little bathtub toys :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you have decals for1985 miss.Rock?
Sure do. Check my web site www.wesleyscustom.com prices are there.

Along with the 38 or so decal sets I have listed on my web site, I will be adding the names of another 35 sets that are now available bringing my total to around 70 different options.
So if you don't see the set you need give me an e-mail and I'll see if I have what you need.

My goal is to have as many decal sets as Roger Newton has boat plans.
Hey June Bug can you scale them down for Ms Vegas boats? Not the small decals just sponsons...........
Yes, I can even scale em down to fit your little bathtub toys :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you have decals for1985 miss.Rock?
Yes I do. $95. plus shipping

Bump- edy bump bump bump.

btw lots of new decals sets added. Over 75 sets available
Do you have decals set for 1974 U-55 Lincoln Thrift ? Price? let me know thanks Allan
Look on website UNLIST decal ???? :unsure: :unsure: :rolleyes:
I don't have that one but if you give me overall dimensions of your boat I can make them up for ya. If you want the white background as well then I will need the newton plans.

Wes

Do you have decals set for 1974 U-55 Lincoln Thrift ? Price? let me know thanks Allan
I don't have that one but if you give me overall dimensions of your boat I can make them up for ya. If you want the white background as well then I will need the newton plans.

Wes
no white background just most blue letters & number and small oval decals "STP" & "Champion"

Wes
no white background just most blue letters & number and small oval decals "STP" & "Champion"
OK just shoot me an e-mail with dimensions and I'll get you a price. BTW I also have a simulated rubrail for an extra $15. if you want.

Wes
OK just shoot me an e-mail with dimensions and I'll get you a price. BTW I also have a simulated rubrail for an extra $15. if you want.
Wes what is the situation on the Lincoln Thrift Decals? Have you set those up yet? Thanks

Wes
Wes what is the situation on the Lincoln Thrift Decals? Have you set those up yet? Thanks
I do not make up new decal sets untill someone orders them, payment is received and I have enough pics and info to make them (unless I already have them in my system). If I somehow missed you send me an e-mail and we'll get started on them. [email protected]

RUBRAIL wonder where you got that Idea mmmmm Come to our mall show this weekend bring FROSTY

OK I think we are up to around 130 decal sets ready to print and ship. As you may know, the big boys are using wraps on a few boats now. I am going to be offering this in a few months once I get some practice in. If it works then all you will have to do is provide a cleared hull. The wrap is fuel resistant so you shouldn't have to clear anything after the wrap.

Remember

ALL in stock decal sets go out the door within 2 business days of receipt of payment!

ALL custom order decal sets go out the door within 2 weeks from receipt of payment and proper photos and/or prints!

My only job is graphics, period

Finally got it done! My new arm pit boat. Once I know this vinylrap will take the punishment of nitro and hardcore racing I will offer it to everybody. Installed it will run around $485. Alot cheaper than decals and paint. Thanks again everybody for your support. We are making around 5 to 7 decal sets a week and sending them all over the world.

Wes

100_1453.JPG

I seen the real Degree boat in San Diego....yours looks better! Very nice!

I seen the real Dial boat in San Diego....yours looks better! Very nice!
Thanks. They have a video on Shoemakers web site of them wraping the real boat. It looked like a rush job and then only for 1 weekend and they had to take it all off again. At least $3000. worth of vinyl alone. Not to mention the labor. At least the air guard boat got to keep their wrap thru Quatar I think.

Back