New 1/8 scale decal sets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Along with the 38 or so decal sets I have listed on my web site, I will be adding the names of another 35 sets that are now available bringing my total to around 70 different options.

So if you don't see the set you need give me an e-mail and I'll see if I have what you need.

My goal is to have as many decal sets as Roger Newton has boat plans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Along with the 38 or so decal sets I have listed on my web site, I will be adding the names of another 35 sets that are now available bringing my total to around 70 different options.
So if you don't see the set you need give me an e-mail and I'll see if I have what you need.

Hey June Bug can you scale them down for Ms Vegas boats? Not the small decals just sponsons...........

Hey June Bug can you scale them down for Ms Vegas boats? Not the small decals just sponsons...........
Yes, I can even scale em down to fit your little bathtub toys :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, I can even scale em down to fit your little bathtub toys :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
LMAO!!!

Hey Mikey slap some DeWalt stickers on the sides of that little yellow rubber ducky that you are rumored to have. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO!!!

Hey Mikey slap some DeWalt stickers on the sides of that little yellow rubber ducky that you are rumored to have. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ha ha ha you guys QUACK ME UP

I have updated my web site to include the new decal sets. Also I have removed one (for legal reasons)

I will now require an IMPBA , NAMBA, APBA or other scale organization no. in order for me to process your order, thanks.

I have updated my web site to include the new decal sets. Also I have removed one (for legal reasons)
I will now require an IMPBA , NAMBA, APBA or other scale organization no. in order for me to process your order, thanks.
Been in construction over 30 years, you won't see me buying a Dewalt tool anytime soon. What a bunch of A- O's. :angry: :angry:

Hi Wesly,

I am looking for a set of decals for the 1984/83 Miss. Rock. How much would it be.

THanks

Okay Wes, I'm looking at a 91 Madison at 120%. Same deal with a 07-09 Oberto. Can you make them and how much extra would they cost?

Do you have decals for1985 miss.Rock?

Okay Wesley, two questions for you:

You have decals for an Atlas Van Lines listed, which year are they for? I need the set for the 77 version, either U-1 or U-00

Looking for decals to the 78 Miss Madison, do you have them?

I'll need both sets scaled down to fit 30 inch boats so if you can get back to me one way or another it would be most appreciated

Back