Need some support from my I.W. family.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im very sorry to hear this. It sounds like your doing the right things. Im sure his family appreciates the help.

Well yesterday we lay our fiend Neil to rest. Now, hopefully, the healing process will begin. I can't begin to express how much your prayers and words of encouragement have helped. It may be just words typed from a keyboard but to read them has helped tremendously and for that I thank you all. I.W is a funny place! It may seem like just another web forum but to me(and many others who get it) this is where my family is. We may argue, bicker, fight, B_tch, moan and complain but in the end you are all my brothers and sisters and for this I am truly thankful. I only hope now, that in some way, I will be able to return the favor. Thank you all once again, Mike.

Mike,

I think you said it all in your post above.

We are all one big family here on IW and I feel the same as you do.

Hope the healing can take place now and time seems to help us all

get through the rough patches in our daily lives. We will continue to

pray for you all.

Mark Sholund

The healing will take a while, but trust me you never forget the great moments with him, we are all here for you Mike

Well yesterday we lay our fiend Neil to rest. Now, hopefully, the healing process will begin. I can't begin to express how much your prayers and words of encouragement have helped. It may be just words typed from a keyboard but to read them has helped tremendously and for that I thank you all. I.W is a funny place! It may seem like just another web forum but to me(and many others who get it) this is where my family is. We may argue, bicker, fight, B_tch, moan and complain but in the end you are all my brothers and sisters and for this I am truly thankful. I only hope now, that in some way, I will be able to return the favor. Thank you all once again, Mike.
Mike , that is a tough one for sure and will be for some time I'm sure . You just being there for your friend and his family is tremendous even though you may not think so . Accepting death is a very harsh part of life . After losing my son at 9- 1/2 suddenly , my wife and I and my daughter who was 11 at the time, were totally crushed and it didn't seem possible to go on but our friends and family helped us cope and keep it together somehow . It will take some time for sure .

Latest posts

Back