I need your prays and support plz

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James montgomery

Well we where hit with some devistateing news three weeks ago....my mother in law has stage four cancer and is very aggressive and spreading fast last week was in her lung and now with in a week as moved to her kidney and liver......they said she does not have a lot of time and she is fading fast.... but he promised us kids and grandkids she would be here for xmas she does not have life insurance and is only 51 yrs young....I have set up a go fund me account to help us pay for her services when she pass away she has three daughters and four grand kids and my poor boys will never get to know her very well....your prays and support r very much appreciated....thank u and God bless u all and merry Christmas...

I can't link my gofundme account to help us pay for her services but not sure how to link to here....maybe someone can help me link the page here.....thank u all....James :)

Last edited by a moderator:
James,

Thoughts and prayers going out to your mother-in-law and your family. This Christmas will be extra special to all of you. If you will email the link to me I will be happy to post it for you.

Www.gofundme.com/v3fhfut4.....if u would like to donate plz put that website and number in as soon as Ron gets back to me I will have him post the link.....thank u and God bless

Well my mother in law passed away yesterday morning at home with her husband and kids by her side.....thank u to all the support her and the prays.... hope u all have a great Christmas and happy New year

James

So sorry to hear of your family's hardship. I have contributed and send all our prayers.

Chris

Thank u to all that donated it helped us bring her home to us and thank u for your prays and thoughts......thank u to all and have a great new year...

Latest posts

Back