Need some support from my I.W. family.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Culhane

Today I lost my closest friend in the world, Neil. He went to sleep last night and just never woke up. Neil was 44years young. I never had to deal with this before and am really struggling with it. How do you deal with this? How do you move on? I spent the whole day with his wife and family and couldn't put together a full sentence to express my condolences. I hope just being there was enough. Wish I could have done more. Just feel lost right now. Thanks for listening, Mike.

There is no right thing to say or do. Just being there was most likely plenty, continue to be there as much as you can. Everyone deals in their own way and no one can tell you what will help you to move forward. Often talking about the things and times you enjoyed together will help you smile, laugh and celebrate his life as opposed to dwelling on his passing.You have our sympathy and our thoughts and prayers for you and his family. Know we are here to talk, listen or whatever else you may need.

George and Andy

I wish u luck u my friend i know the shock and feelings u r going thorw .....being there is the best thing u can do i send my parys out to you and there family stay strong and remeber the good times......james

Just hang in there buddy we are all here for you and sorry for your loss of a real close friend if you need anything just let us know from the Loveable Duncans

What they said Mike- its NEVER easy, but know for a fact , one thing FOR SURE - you have family here that is here for you- trust this. You did the best thing you could have , and in times like these, words are not always needed- the support means more. I feel for you my friend , you know the number if you just need a chat or shoulder buddy , your RC FAMILY is here for ya .

Were here for you Koolaid. Anything you need feel free to message me or call my dad. Just hang in there man.

Condolences from all of the Atwell's.

I also lost my best friend and know exactly what you are going through. I am here anytime you need to talk about it.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Mike. You are doing exactly what you can do right now, by being by his family's side and supporting each other through the pain. Remember the good times by sharing your great memories of him with each other. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

I'm sorry for your loss. I've lived long enough to have lost quite a few friends. I find what helps me the most is to re-live the times you've had in the past. This person has strongly impacted your life in a positive way. If I can have that effect on someone, then I feel my life has been worthwhile. His has been. Think of him every day and that way you'll carry him with you forever and he'll still be your companion. Share the tales of your friendship. It's tough now, but in time the pain will dull, counteract that with fun memories of you and your buddy. It'll help carry you through.

Hope this helps. With warmest wishes, Dave.

Mike,

Follow your head and your heart. Your doing what you can and sharing your feelings will help you and your friends family. Not an easy road ahead so know your not traveling it alone.

Mic

I lost one of my closest friends and boat racing partner (Keith Brimlow) several years back. It is probably the biggest reason why I have lost my passion for boat racing. In time the pain will ease but it never really goes away. My prayers go out to you Bother Mike.

Mike I am sorry to hear that you have lost a firend, most have said it best, just being there for his family would be my advice.

As for your own heart only time will heal that pain, you will never make sense why things like this happen and why it has to hurt so bad.

My prayers go out to you and to the family.

Greg Rowe

I had a child hood friend Murdered in front of his 2 year old last year at it hit me hard. I was at the hospital when they pronounced him dead. I had the privilege to carry his casket to the grave. All I can say is just remember the good times and pray. It's hard losing a good friend. It's rough and it won't be a easy task but in time it heals.

Mike.. stay strong..

I lost my good buddy.. same age.. 44.. some years ago (went on vacation and never came back, massive heart attack).. Then a few years after my bother at the same age..(drowning)

What you do is turn the page knowing full well YOU have gathered memory’s that YOU can bring up anytime you need. Your buddy is not far...

I have a Hawk that follows me around some time.. I know who it is.. I don’t need to prove it to anybody.

Sorry goes a long way in this situation.. It’s the proper thing to say to your buddies family. They know your sorrow as they share it with you.

Mike Zaborowski

Latest posts

Back