Need some exhaust fab help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im looking for someone to fabricate a header for a K&B Sport 40 side exhaust inboard. I don’t want to deal with MECCOA after the stories Ive heard. If anyone here is able to do so, send me a price please.
Thanks

Im looking for someone to fabricate a header for a K&B Sport 40 side exhaust inboard. I don’t want to deal with MECCOA after the stories Ive heard. If anyone here is able to do so, send me a price please.
Thanks
Sorry, can't help with the fab needs....however, I'll defend MECOA- I've dealt with them quite a bit and never had a bad experience. Moral of the story?... don't believe everything you read/hear online. Statistically, at best, it's 50/50.

Sorry, can't help with the fab needs....however, I'll defend MECOA- I've dealt with them quite a bit and never had a bad experience. Moral of the story?... don't believe everything you read/hear online. Statistically, at best, it's 50/50.
At best 50/50. There's reality and there's the Internet. Sometimes it's lack of knowledge/understanding, sometimes it's just passing along a distorted version of here say and sometimes it's deliberate deception that's been well planned and orchestrated.

At best 50/50. There's reality and there's the Internet. Sometimes it's lack of knowledge/understanding, sometimes it's just passing along a distorted version of here say and sometimes it's deliberate deception that's been well planned and orchestrated.
Exactly. A lot of that going on in the world. A lot of that going on in this hobby. And the state of the world, nation, and hobby speak for themselves. Some will get it, many will continue to live in denial. Yet, the results spotlight the reality.

Well, here’s what I see it as. If it’s in stock then fine, BUT if I have to wait months then that I wont do. Multiple people whom don’t even know each have given me strong advise to stay away when I mentioned them.....

Well, here’s what I see it as. If it’s in stock then fine, BUT if I have to wait months then that I wont do. Multiple people whom don’t even know each have given me strong advise to stay away when I mentioned them.....
Haven't had any issues with them, personally.

Regarding engines, they do have a waiting list and will only run a given engine when enough people have committed to purchase, and they will tell you that. This isn't the 1980's and rc boat racing isn't what it used to be. So, their present methodology is geared toward present economic times. Just sound business.

It appears CMB may be narrowing their product line offerings as of late, too. Time will tell.

MECOA has a store on Amazon or eBay, can't remember which but the latter seems to come to mind. They tell you there what their inventory quantities are.

I'm just not a fan of hearsay unless it aligns with actual personal experience.

Stephen,
Don’t know if this mod exhaust header would fit. It’s a K&B 45 airplane motor.
Ron

Attachments

• IMG_0256.jpeg
    IMG_0256.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0257.jpeg
    IMG_0257.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Back